Tis the season to give, so Amazon is not staying behind these holidays. Only a couple days after the Google Play Store began offering 75% off any one movie rental, Amazon is following suit with an identical offer.
You can now grab any movie rental from the popular online retailer with a 75% discount. The offer is not as straight forward, though. You do have to go through a couple extra steps, including the use of a coupon code (not like that is really an issue). Here’s how you can redeem this offer.
How to get 75% off any Amazon movie rental:
1. Go to the Amazon Video website.
2. Select your movie of choice (it has to be available for rent).
3. From the movie’s page, select the “More Purchase Options” link.
4. Click on “Redeem a gift card or promotion code”.
5. Sign into your Amazon account (if you haven’t).
6. Under the “Enter a New Code” section, input coupon code “MOVIE75OFF”.
7. Complete your rental. The discounted price will show up in your history.
There’s plenty of options to choose from, so you are bound to have some fun with the family during the holiday season. But before you move on, let’s remind you of certain things to keep in mind. For starters, you can only redeem this offer for a single movie rental (per person/account). Furthermore, the deal ends at 11:59 PM PST on January 4th. For all the terms of service, visit this page.
So there you have it, guys! Go get your movie watching on. Which movie are you guys renting?