Having problem watching HD videos? Pavtube HD Video Converter is able to convert HD video in format like TS/MTS/M2TS/MKV/MOV/MOD/HD MPEG/HD AVI/HD WMV/HD MP4, and more 1080P and 720P HD videos. You can also realize SD audio and video conversion for video editing tools (e.g. Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, etc) as well as for free playback on mobile and portable devices such as Apple series, Android devices, HD media players, game consoles, etc.
With the design of a built-in video editor, Pavtube HD Video Converter can also perform excellent editing functions. For example, you can get a clip from the source video, cut off black edges or unwanted areas, set video effects, add watermarks, insert SRT subtitles, etc.
With the adoption of NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technology, you can get the converted video files 6X faster than before when converting video files to another format by using H.264 codec.
Convert 1080p/720p MKV, MOV, MXF, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, M4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, VOB, WMV, 3GP, FLV videos for free playback/editing/uploading/burning.
With considerable output formats, Pavtube HD Video Converter can ensure free playback of HD video files on different devices like Apple products, Android smartphones/tablets, media players, game consoles, MP4 players, etc.
Easy to convert HD/SD videos for professional video editing tools (e.g. Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere Pro, Windows Movie Maker, Pinnacle Studio, etc).
You can get a specific length of video clip by trimming; cut off black bars and unwanted areas by cropping so that you can enjoy HD videos without space interference.
The watermark function allows you to add watermarks such as texts, images, and videos to the source video file to create your personal videos.
The deinterlacing function can turn interlacing videos to non-interlacing ones to ensure clearer and better video enjoyment. In addition to this effect, special effects like simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, and aged film are also available.
Split the selected video file into several clips according to clip quantity, duration time and file size; merge several videos into a bigger one by checking “Merging into one file.”
The excellent audio and video sync technology ensures a better and smooth video effect for you.
Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform. So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice versa. If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com. Discount will be available for a second purchase.
Q: What are the differences between the trial version and the retail version?
A: A trail version converts videos with watermark (the logo of Pavtube) on the screen and asks if you would like to purchase at each run while a retail version allows you to use freely without putting on watermark. As a customer of Pavtube, you will be reminded to update the software whenever a new version is released. The update is free of charge for lifetime. Besides, your emails will be attended at the first time, your advice and requirements will be much valued when we upgrade the software.
Q: How to combine multiple video clips into one file?
A: Select the items you want to combine together and check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before converting the videos.
Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click ‘Settings’ button and set the Video Size to 16*9 aspect ratio before converting the movie.
Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.
Q: My videos were recorded by my HD camcorder, there are many stripes and noises on the picture after conversion, why should this happen?
A: Some footages are taken under interlacing mode, and this lead to stripes and lines on the screen. To eliminate the lines, you may follow ‘Edit’ menu-> ‘Effect’ tab and check ‘Deinterlacing’ box before conversion. As to the noise, when you apply the special effect mode “Simple Gauss Blur” from the drop-down list, the noise will be reduced greatly.
Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
Q: How do I install and register the software?
A: Please find more details at Install and register Windows products.
Q: I am unable to download the program properly. What can I do?
A: Please check whether your computer has been infected. Then check your IE settings. Please click "Internet option..." under "Tools", and then select the "General" Page, just click "Delete file...", and it will be OK.
Q: Can I change the output file name?
A: Yes. Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
1. New version: v126.96.36.199 (12.20 2016 )
2. Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding/decoding by both H.264 and H.265/HEVC codec.
Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia:
1.Add Apple Prores as output.
2.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
3.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.fix some bugs
1. Support latest movies.
2. Solve AVI audio encoding issue.
3. Fix some bugs.
Fix some bugs.
1. Support MXF in XAVC video codec
2. Add H.264 baseline/main/high output profiles
3. Support H.265/HEVC decode
4. Support H.265/HEVC encode
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
1. windows install package with digital signature
2. Fixed some known bugs
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
1. Removed Streaming Server
2. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
4. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Other bugs fixing
Solved the XAVC file conversion issues
Fixed ATV output audio-video-sync problems
Solved MXF to AVI/MPG conversion process errors
Other known bugs fixing
Added more preset profiles for latest portable devices
- Included Pavtube Streaming Server as a new feature.
- Fixed out of sync and crash issues.
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
- Added simple-mode for easier Cropping with improved output preview effect.
- Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
- Upgraded to support precise frame-by-frame video trimming and MXF trimming.
- Now preserve multi-audio streams when converting MXF to MKV/MP4.
- Fixed some bugs.