With Pavtube BDMagic, now you can convert 2D Blu-ray, 3D Blu-ray and standard DVD to SD, High-Definition formats or even create 3D videos with excellent video/audio quality in fast conversion speed. This BD/DVD to video workaround could output various video and audio formats, like H.265/HEVC, MKV, MP4, MOV, DivX, AVI, MP3, FLAC, etc so you can make a duplicate copy for your video collection, or share movies on numbers of popular media players，like Apple media devices, Android smartphones and tablets, Windows media players, various smartphones and more. Besides, you can easily customize Blu-ray DVD collection to export desired movies in your own patent.
More than 200 formats listed to ensure you can get the desired video and audio types, like H.265/HEVC, AVI, MP4, WMV, FLV, MPEG, MOV, MKV, RMVB, FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, etc. Support both HD and standard video format as output.
Frequently update format list to keep the best experience on mobile phones, tablets, game consoles, including latest Apple iPhone 5S/5C, iPad Air, iPad Mini, Amazon Kindle Fire HDX, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, etc.
Easily convert 2D Blu-ray/DVD from discs and folders to 3D videos in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI formats with Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D effect. You are allowed to set the 3D depth to adjust the 3D effect.
Rip latest 3D Blu-ray to 3D videos with ultrafast speed for true theater entertainment at home.
Save 100% intact M2TS/VOB main movie from your Blu-ray/DVD Disc without any quality loss.
Copy the entire disc in original file structure with all subtitle tracks and audio streams preserved.
Cut off unwanted video parts and just preserve segment out of a complete Blu-ray/DVD movie; remove black edges and unwanted area of the image in original movie with simple operation.
Separate one single file into multiple clips according to quantity, duration, and output size; combine several videos and output as a complete movie with natural transition.
Attach external subtitle file, add subtitles into your Blu-ray/DVD movie and save as personal creation for enjoyment.
Q: How do I enable AMD acceleration icon to be used in BD Ripper?
A: Plz make sure your video card is listed in here.
Q: My video Card is ATI Radeon™ HD 4850, but I still cannot get AMD acceleration icon on, how to fix it?
A: You shoule download AMD Media Codec Package from here, then run our software, it can help light up this icon.
Q:I want to use your Pavtube to rip my blu-ray disc, but I have no external blu-ray drive.
Can you recommend me an external blu-ray drive for Mac or Windows?
A: Yes. We would like to recommend you several Mac or Windows compatible external blu-ray drives available from Amazon.
For Mac external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
For Windows external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
Q: A disk I was testing had over 100 files in the folder and it was a pain to just select the two files I wanted. Is there any way for me to uncheck all the files that are pre-selected?
A: Right-click on file list area to select "Check all" and "Uncheck all"
Q: How to play the ripped Blu-ray M2TS files after I choose "Directly Copy" format and get M2TS file?
A: VLC player and KMplayer can play M2TS file
Q: I have just downloaded the new update for the software, do I need to uninstall my older version prior installing the new one or I just install the new application on top of the old one. Please advice.
A: You are encouraged to uninstall the older version in the first place. However, you might also install the new update on top of the older version.
Q: I have purchased the software but it won't take the code I have. What should I do?
A: Please remove the trial version and then download the retail version from your registration download link. Install the retail version, copy and paste your registration code to the register field. Notice that you should not leave any space before the code.
Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named 'Destination File' on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.
Q: I'd like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click 'Edit' button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click 'Settings' button and set the Video Size to 16*9 aspect ratio before converting the movie.
Q: I am trying to capture a still picture from a video clip to use as a song background. Is it possible?
A: Yes. You can double-click the file and preview it with the app, under the preview window there is a 'Snapshoot' button. Click the button when it plays to the frame you would like to capture. And you can locate the thumbnails by clicking the 'Open' button next to 'Snapshoot' button.
Q: Does the app work with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1?
Q: I am trying to backup my blu-ray disc to hard drive. What format should I choose to maintain best quality?
A: You are suggested to try Full Disk Copy button. It enables you to back up the disc bit-to-bit with shortest time and flawless quality.
1. New version: v18.104.22.168 (12.27 2016 )
2. Fix not reading Blu-ray disc after installation issue
3. Fix some bugs
1. New version: v22.214.171.124 (12.20 2016 )
2. Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding/decoding by both H.264 and H.265/HEVC codec.
Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia:
3. Further added support for latest Blu-ray MKB v62
4. Improved handling for location seeking issues on BD and some VOB files
1.support latest Blu-ray MKB62.
2.fix some bugs.
1.support latest Blu-ray MKB61.
2.fix some bugs.
1.support latest Blu-ray movies.
2.fix some bugs.
1.Add Apple Prores as output.
2.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
3.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.support new Blu-ray movies.
2.fix some bugs.
1.improve 3D Blu-ray copy ability.
2.modify Blu-ray ISO decoding error.
3.support new Blu-ray movies.
4.fix some bugs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.support new Blu-ray/DVD movies
3.fix some bugs
1. Correct DVD subtitle encode.
2. Fix some bugs.
1. Support latest movies.
2. Solve AVI audio encoding issue.
3. Fix some bugs.
1. fix the DVD Directly Copy issue;
2. improve srt subtitles extraction
3. support TrueHD audio
4. fix some bugs
1. Add H.264 baseline/main/high output profiles
2. Support H.265/HEVC decode
3. Support H.265/HEVC encode
4. Support latest Blu-ray movies
1. Optimize update module
2. Fixed some bugs
1. correct the title selection bug
2. modify the bus key issue
3. rename three products
* DVD Ripper --> DVDAid
* DVD Ripper for Mac --> DVDAid for Mac
* Free DVD Ripper --> Free DVDAid
* Free DVD Ripper for Mac --> Free DVDAid for Mac
* Blu-ray Ripper --> BDMagic
* Blu-ray Ripper for Mac --> BDMagic for Mac
1. Support latest BD and DVD
2. windows install package with digital signature
3. Fixed some known bugs
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Added 3D profiles in Format menu. (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Choosing main title for DVD/BD by default/ full disc copying without choosing root title manually.
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Direct copy titles from BD and DVD
3. Support latest BD and DVD
1. Removed file mode
2. Changed default output name to "disc name_titlexxxx"
3. Removed Streaming Server
4. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
4. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Other bugs fixing
Fixed video-audio sync issues
Supports latest Blu-ray discs
Fixed the main title detecting issues for DVDs
Add more output formats for Mobile Devices
- Added ISO image file or disc burning feature.
- Updated DVD importer.
- Better media player for previewing.
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
- Fixed some bugs on DVD burning.
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
- Added optional DVD import mode.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Fixed some bugs.
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs