Don’t worry about video playback failure anymore! Pavtube MTS/M2TS converter is right here for you to handle 2D/3D MTS/M2TS/M2T/MOD/TOD/TS files and you’ll get common video formats such as AVI/WMV/MP4 for free playback. In addition to AVI/WMV/MP4, Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter can also output various video formats supported by iDevices, Android and Windows tablets/smartphones (including iPad/iPhone, Google Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HDX, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3/Galaxy Tab S/Galaxy S5, Surface Pro 3 and so on.), editing programs (such as Avid Media Composer, Avid Xpress Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects CS6, Adobe Creative Suite 6, Cyberlink PowerDirector, DaVinci Resolve, Magix Movie Edit Pro, Kdenlive, Keynote, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker…), game consoles, media players, etc.
As an excellent video converter, Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter also allows you to adjust video size, bitrate, frame rate, codec and other video/audio parameters according to your need. It is a perfect combination of video converter and video editor.
Support interlaced and progressive AVCHD/AVCHD Lite files at resolution of 1920*1080, 1280*720, and 1440*1080.
It is no big deal for Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter to output multiple video formats.
Various output video formats can be supported by different devices such as Apple/Android/Windows smartphones/tablets, editing programs, game consoles, media players, etc.
Convert 2D MTS/M2TS/M2T/TS/AVCHD/MOD/TOD to 3D video formats in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI with Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph (Red-Blue) 3D effect.
Enjoy 3D MTS/M2TS/M2T/MOD/TOD/TS video files with theater entertainment at home.
The built-in video editor enables you to trim the video clip you want by trimming, and cut off unwanted areas by cropping. The set of an original video preview window and an output video preview windows provides great convenience and facility during your video editing.
You can add SRT/ASS subtitle to footages for explanation or comments.
Convert the interlaced video files to a progress form to produce clearer and delightful visual effect. You’re also allowed to change your video effect into simple laplacian sharpen gray, invert, aged film and flip color according to your need.
You’re allowed to merge multiple videos into one bigger and also split the file according to file count, time length, or file size.
Want to change default settings, you can change parameters such as bitrate, frame rate, and video size for the output video for better enjoyment.
There is a camera icon under the preview window on main UI and you can take a snapshot of the video image you want for other purposes.
Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac.
Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our softwares are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform. So a Windows software cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice versa.
If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com.
Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discount will be available for a second purchase.
Q: How to combine multiple video clips into one file?
A: Select the items you want to combine together and check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before converting the videos.
Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click ‘Settings’ button and set the Video Size to 16*9 aspect ratio before converting the movie.
Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.
Q: My videos were recorded by my HD camcorder, there are many stripes and noises on the picture after conversion, why should this happen?
A: Some footages are taken under interlacing mode, and this lead to stripes and lines on the screen. To eliminate the lines, you may follow ‘Edit’ menu-> ‘Effect’ tab and check ‘Deinterlacing’ box before conversion. As to the noise, when you apply the special effect mode “Simple Gauss Blur” from the drop-down list, the noise will be reduced greatly.
Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
Q: I am unable to download the program properly. What can I do?
A: Please check whether your computer has been infected. Then check your IE settings. Please click "Internet option..." under "Tools", and then select the "General" Page, just click "Delete file...", and it will be OK.
Q: Can I change the output file name?
A: Yes. Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
1. New version: v220.127.116.11 (12.20 2016 )
2. Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding/decoding by both H.264 and H.265/HEVC codec.
Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia:
1.Add Apple Prores as output.
2.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
3.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.fix some bugs
1. Support latest movies.
2. Solve AVI audio encoding issue.
3. Fix some bugs.
Fix some bugs.
1. Support MXF in XAVC video codec
2. Add H.264 baseline/main/high output profiles
3. Support H.265/HEVC decode
4. Support H.265/HEVC encode
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
1. windows install package with digital signature
2. Fixed some known bugs
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Added 3D profiles in Format menu. (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
1. Removed Streaming Server
2. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
4. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Other bugs fixing
Fixed ATV output audio-video-sync problems
Other known bugs fixing
Added more preset profiles for latest portable devices
- Included Pavtube Streaming Server as a new feature.
- Fixed out of sync and crash issues.
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
- Added support for TOD and MOD camera files.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Now converts 3D MTS footage into videos with classic red-blue 3D effect.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added audio fade in/ fade out feature.
- Added simple-mode for easier Cropping with improved output preview effect.
- Added optional video split feature to certain Android templates to fit the extended memory SD card.
- Upgraded to support precise frame-by-frame video trimming and MXF trimming.
- Now preserve multi-audio streams when converting MXF to MKV/MP4.
- Fixed some bugs