Pavtube MXF Converter can handle MXF/MXF footage produced by Canon, Sony and Panasonic camcorders and convert MXF video files to various video format supported by popular devices such as iPad Air/4/3, iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4, Apple TV 3, Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab S/3/2, Samsung Galaxy S5/S4/S3, Surface RT/Pro, PS4/PS3, WDTV, etc.
Having problem importing MXF videos to your editing programs? Pavtube MXF Converter is capable of converting MXF videos to the video format supported by editing programs such as Sony Vegas Movie Studio/Pro, Adobe Premiere Express/Elements/Pro, Avid Media Composer, Windows Movie Maker, etc..
Process MXF/MXF footage produced by Canon, Sony and Panasonic camcorders and convert them to the video format you want.
Output various video formats such as H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, etc.
In addition to supporting MXF playback on different devices, Pavtube MXF Converter is also designed to output compatible video formats for various editing programs like Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects CS6, Sony Vegas, Windows Movie Maker.
It can convert interlaced video into a progressive form so that you can enjoy a better and clearer video effect.
You can insert SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle to MXF video files for better enjoyment.
Get your wanted clip by trimming and cut off unwanted areas by cropping. The original video preview window and the output video preview window allows you to edit your MXF videos precisely.
Allows you to adjust parameters such as bitrate, frame rate, and video size for producing better output video files according to your need.
With the adoption of excellent audio and video sync technology, Pavtube MXF Converter is able to handle audio/video sync problems to ensure smooth playback.
Click the format bar to follow “Customize”, and check the output video formats that you mostly use and uncheck those unnecessary for better future using.
Q: I have ever purchased your Windows software and now I changed my PC to Mac. Can I install this software onto my Mac? Or can you send me a Mac version?
A: All of our products are platform-independent ones but not cross-platform. So a Windows product cannot be installed onto a Mac computer and vice versa. If you need a Mac version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at email@example.com. Or if you need a Windows version, please kindly contact with Pavtube support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Discount will be available for a second purchase.
Q: My videos were recorded by HD camcorder, there are many stripes and noises on the picture after conversion, why should this happen?
A: Some footage is taken under interlacing mode, and this lead to stripes and lines on the screen. To eliminate the lines, you may follow “Edit” -> “Effect” tab and check “Deinterlacing” box before conversion. As to the noise, when you apply the special effect mode “Simple Gauss Blur” from the drop-down list, the noise will be reduced greatly.
Q: How to combine multiple video clips into one file?
A: Select the items you want to combine together and tick off “Merge into one file” before converting the videos.
Q: My source videos (16x9) aren’t staying widescreen after conversion. I don’t want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: After selecting an output format, click “Settings” button and set the Video Size to 1920*1080/ 1280*720/ 854*480/ 720*405.
Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the video, what should I do?
A: Click “Edit” button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the crop frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts.
Q: Can I set larger volume?
A: You can select an MXF file and then click the “Edit” button. Under the “Effect” tab, there is a “Volume” option. Drag the slider bar to a larger percentage. Click “OK” to save the settings. Then the output volume will be louder.
1. New version: v22.214.171.124 (12.20 2016 )
2. Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding/decoding by both H.264 and H.265/HEVC codec.
Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia:
1.Add Apple Prores as output.
2.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
3.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.fix some bugs
1. Support latest movies.
2. Solve AVI audio encoding issue.
3. Fix some bugs.
Fix some bugs.
1. Support MXF in XAVC video codec
2. Add H.264 baseline/main/high output profiles
3. Support H.265/HEVC decode
4. Support H.265/HEVC encode
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
1. windows install package with digital signature
2. Fixed some known bugs
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Support XAVC MXF files
1 Removed Streaming Server
2. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
4. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Other bugs fixing
Solved the XAVC file conversion issues
Fixed ATV output audio-video-sync problems
Solved MXF to AVI/MPG conversion process errors
Other known bugs fixing
Added more preset profiles for latest portable devices
1.Optimized the accuracy of outputting original frame rate
2.Fixed some crash problems
1.support latest Blu-ray movies.
2.fix some bugs.
- Included Pavtube Streaming Server as a new feature.
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
- Fixed out of sync and crash issues.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added Apply to All option to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.