Still worry about video files incompatible with your devices? With Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, you’ll have free access to watching SD videos (e.g. YouTube FLV/F4V, MP4, AVI, MPG, WMV, etc), digital camcorder recordings (e.g. MXF, MTS AVCHD, MOV, MP4, MVI, etc), DVR videos (Tivo), audio files (e.g. MP3, MP2, WMA, FLAC) on devices such as Apple/Android/Windows series, media players, game consoles, etc.
In addition to various common audio/video files, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac is also able to output compatible video formats for editing programs (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Final Cut Express, iMovie, Avid, Adobe Premiere, etc).
Moreover, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac also allows you to customize profile settings to get a desired and better output. Movie creation with this program is no big deal. You can edit your video files by trimming, cropping, attaching external subtitles, adding watermarks, change video effect, etc
1.When converting video to Final Cut Pro oriented format templates(e.g. Apple Prores), please ensure that your computer has Final Cut Pro installed, otherwise the converted files will have audio only without image.
2.If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs, or you may get files with sound only without video.
Decoding Samsung camera H.265 and other H.265 source files for playing, editing and sharing, encode other files to H.265 for better streaming, playing and storage.
Transcode Sony XAVC files to Apple Prores for Final Cut Pro X, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer and MPEG files for Premiere Pro CC.
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac can handle SD videos, HD camera footages, DVR recordings to almost any video format.
Apart from supporting free playback on different devices, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac can also ensure free video editing in editing programs by outputting suitable and best video formats for them.
You’re allowed to output and export videos with SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles for fun and other purposes.
In addition to adjusting video brightness, contrast and saturation, you can also add special effects (e.g. simple gauss blur, simple laplacian sharpen, gray, flip color, invert, aged film, and deinterlacing) into your video files.
On the video editing interface, click “Trim” to get the video clip you want to convert and save, and click “Crop” to cut off black bars that affect pleasant enjoyment, and unwanted areas.
You’re allowed to adjust parameters such as video bitrate, frame rate, and video size according to your need. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac will remember the changes and adjustment for future use.
The advanced audio and video sync technology that Pavtube Video Converter for Mac adopts ensure a smooth visual and audio enjoyment.
1.Support for Mac OS X El Capitan
2.Fix some bugs
1.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
2.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.fix some bugs
1.support H.265 codec encoding and decoding
2.decode Sony XAVC MXF files
3.optimize coding parameters
4. fix some bugs
1. Support H.265 decoder and refine asm
2. Support XAVC codec contained in MXF
3. Better support for VPx series decoder
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
1. update Mac pkg and dmg install packages simultaneously
2. Fixed some known bugs
1. Fixed crash issue of Video Player Component on Mac 10.9
2. Fixed the crash issue of Video Editor Component on Mac 10.9
3. Fixed the issue that last location cannot be remembered
4. Corrected the default locations to the right directories instead of Document.
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Support Fraps AVI videos
3. Support XAVC MXF files
1. Removed Streaming Server
2. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
4. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Added video bit rate options for Avid DNxHD format
2. Other bugs fixing
Fixed audio-video-sync problems of Apple Prores output
Solved the XAVC file conversion issues
Fixed ATV output audio-video-sync problems
Other known bugs fixing
Added more preset profiles for latest portable devices
- Fixed improper conversion issue with Kindle Fire profile.
- Fixed failure for importing certain MOD files.
- Fixed preview and conversion error with MKV files containing 10-bit subtitles
- Fixed some freezing and crashing issues with Panasonic P2 MXF files.
- Included Pavtube Streaming Server as a new feature.
- Optimized the accuracy of outputting original frame rate
- Improved stability and optimized media player.
- Fixed crashing issues on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Fixed BDMV import failure that occurs with OS X 10.8. Users now can import AVCHD folder to the software by drag and drop operation.
- Some other bugs fixed.