As a professional MXF converter, Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is proficient in converting MXF video files generated by Canon/Sony/Panasonic camcorders to various video formats such as H.264/MPEG-4, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, VOB, etc.
The multiple output video formats can fit Apple devices like iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPad Air/Mini/4, iPod Touch 5, Apple TV 3; Android devices such as Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Samsung Galaxy S5, Nexus 10/7, and Amazon Fire Phone; Windows 8.1 devices such as Surface 2/Surface Pro 2/Surface Pro 2, media players like WD TV, Seagate, Popcorn Hour, KDLINKS, AC RYAN; game consoles such as PS4 and Xbox 360.
In addition to outputting video formats suitable for popular devices, Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac can also convert MXF video files to compatible video formats for editing programs like iMovie, FCP(6/7/X), FCE, Avid MC, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, etc.
1.When converting MXF footage using Final Cut Pro oriented format templates(e.g. Apple Prores), please ensure that your computer has Final Cut Pro installed, otherwise the converted files will have audio only without image.
2.If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs, or you may get files with sound only without video.
With Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac, you can get the desired audio formats (e.g. MP3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, WAV, M4A, DTS, AIFF, etc) and video formats (e.g. MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, MPG, M4V, etc).
The output video formats can be supported by popular devices such as Apple/Android/Windows 8 devices, media players, game consoles, etc. Output video formats for NLE programs.
Apart from those common video formats, Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac can also process MXF video files for better and free editing in NLE programs such as iMovie, FCP(6/7/X), FCE, Avid MC, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, etc.
Get the MXF clip you want by trimming and cut off unwanted areas by cropping before conversion. The design of comparison video between the original and the output makes MXF video editing easier and precise.
Add SRT/ASS/SSA subtitle to your MXF video files and save as personal creation for better enjoyment.
Add special video effects (e.g. simple laplacian sharpen gray, flip color, invert, aged film and deinterlacing). Experience a better and clearer video effect by deinterlacing.
Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac allows you to choose one original audio track before conversion according to you need.
You’re allowed to adjust parameters such as video bitrate, frame rate, and video size according to your need. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac will remember the changes and adjustment for future use.
Q: Can I add multiple MXF clips to convert at a time?
A: Yes, you can. Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac supports batch conversion, so you can import multiple MXF files to do format conversion at a time.
Q: How can I add a watermark to the output video?
A: Click the button "Edit" to enter into the editing panel, and then hit the button "Image/Video Watermark" to import the image or video files from your Mac as a watermark; hit the "Text Watermark" button to enter the text you want as a text watermark.
Q: How can I rename the output file?
A: Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Double click on the file name to entitle it.
Q: How do I install and register the software?
A: Please refer to Install and register Mac products.
Q: I lost my register code, can you send it again?
A: Yes. Please email us with your purchase information (such as Order number, or E-mail address you used to register, etc.), and we will retrieve your key code and send it to you as soon as possible.
1.Support for Mac OS X El Capitan
2.Fix some bugs
1.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
2.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.fix some bugs
1.support H.265 codec encoding and decoding
2.decode Sony XAVC MXF files
3.optimize coding parameters
4. fix some bugs
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
1. update Mac pkg and dmg install packages simultaneously
2. Fixed some known bugs
1. Fixed crash issue of Video Player Component on Mac 10.9
2. Fixed the crash issue of Video Editor Component on Mac 10.9
3. Fixed the issue that last location cannot be remembered
4. Corrected the default locations to the right directories instead of Document.
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Support XAVC MXF files
1. Removed Streaming Server
2. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
4. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Added video bit rate options for Avid DNxHD format
2. Other bugs fixing
Fixed audio-video-sync problems of Apple Prores output
Solved the XAVC file conversion issues
Fixed ATV output audio-video-sync problems
Other known bugs fixing
Added more preset profiles for latest portable devices
- Fixed improper conversion issue with Kindle Fire profile.
- Fixed some freezing and crashing issues with Panasonic P2 MXF files.
- Included Pavtube Streaming Server as a new feature.
- Optimized the accuracy of outputting original frame rate
- Improved stability and optimized media player.
- Fixed crashing issues on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed some crash problems
- Added 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Some other bugs fixed.