Pavtube ByteCopy, the best Blu-ray/DVD to Lossless MKV solution, is a powerful program with the ability of backing up Blu-ray/DVD collection to multi-track MKV without quality loss, ripping BD/DVD movies to MP4 and MOV with multiple audio streams, and converting BD/DVD from hard discs to virtually any popular video and audio format so that you can freely watch movies on Apple iOS devices, Android OS devices, Windows RT/Pro devices, HDTV, 3D TVs, PSP, PS4, PS3, Plex, WDTV Live, Roku 3 and more devices. In recent update, ByteCopy can support ripping Blu-ray/DVD movie to H.265/HEVC MP4 with better video quality compared to H.264 MP4 in same profile presets. At the meantime, this multi-track Blu-ray/DVD converter can be considered as a user-friendly movie editing tool with the professional functions to trim, crop, merge, insert subtitles, export srt/ass/ssa subtitles, add video effects in the destination movie.
Easily get a complete MKV file out of original Blu-ray or DVD source and desired audio streams and subtitle tracks are preserved with almost same HD quality.
Besides MKV, you are able to create MP4, MOV and AVI files that include more than one audio stream to meet the requirements for more media players, mobile devices, etc.
In its latest release, ByteCopy adds H.265/HEVC as output format so you would create a MP4 file with better movie enjoyment on your multimedia player.
Save same 3D effect out of source Blu-ray with original structure to computer hard disk.
Create 3D movies out of 2D BD/DVD sources in 5 different 3D formats and 3 different modes: MKV, MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI; Side by Side, Anaglyph, Top/Bottom.
1:1 backup original Blu-ray and DVD to computer hard drive with all languages, subtitle tracks and chapter info.
Directly Copy main movie from BD/DVD discs and leave out extras.
Unique feature to perfectly create a single .srt subtitle file with chosen subtitle track from original movie.
Various video editing functions are available in this app to assist you with creating personal movies with customized adjustments. It allows you to trim, crop, split, merge, insert subtitles, add video effects, adjust volume, etc.
Free to choose wanted language and subtitle tracks from source Blu-ray and DVD movies for better movie enjoyment.
Q: What are the restrictions of Pavtube ByteCopy trial version?
A: a. The "Lossless" output format can be used 7 times only.b. When transcoding Blu-ray contents with "HD Player" or customized format, watermark will be put on the screen of generated videos..
Q: I just purchased your Pavtube ByteCopy. However, the generated MKV file cannot be played on my Windows Media Center or Windows Media Player.
A: Windows Media Center and Windows Media Player natively do not support MKV format files. To play back MKV file in WMC or WMP you need to install a MKV codec pack called Shark007 Codec Pack.
If you have Windows 7 system download the codec pack here.
If you have Windows Vista or XP system download the codec pack here.
Q: I want to use your Pavtube to rip my blu-ray disc, but I have no external blu-ray drive.
Can you recommend me an external blu-ray drive for Mac or Windows?
A: Yes. We would like to recommend you several Mac or Windows compatible external blu-ray drives available from Amazon.
For Mac external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
For Windows external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
Q: I don't like to select audio track and subtitles for each BD/DVD. Can I set it once and for all?
A: Yes. You can set audio and subtitle languages that you always like to keep in Preference screen. Follow "Tools" menu-> "Preference"-> "Audio"/ "Subtitle" tab to set desired languages, and the software will remember you settings.
Q: Does the software preserve chapters' information?
A: Yes. Each title and chapter is preserved in the way they are created into Blu-ray Disc/DVD when you using Pavtube ByteCopy.
Q: Does Pavtube ByteCopy support CUDA? How do I use CUDA to accelerate conversion speed?
A: Yes. CUDA encoding workflow is supported by Pavtube ByteCopy. And the CUDA decoder is applied by default in availability of a CUDA ready NVIDIA graphics card.
1.support latest Blu-ray movies.
2.fix some bugs.
1.Add Apple Prores as output.
2.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
3.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.Optimize Lossless MKV backup for VC-1 encoded Blu-ray.
2.Support new Blu-ray movies.
3.Fix some bugs.
1.improve 3D Blu-ray copy ability.
2.modify Lossless MKV output.
3.modify Blu-ray ISO decoding error.
4.support new Blu-ray movies.
5.fix some bugs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.support new Blu-ray/DVD movies
3.fix some bugs
1. Correct DVD subtitle encode.
2. Fix some bugs.
1. Support latest movies.
2. Solve AVI audio encoding issue.
3. Improve BD/DVD srt subtitle extraction ability feature.
4. Fix some bugs.
1. fix the DVD Directly Copy issue;
2. improve srt subtitles extraction
3. support TrueHD audio
4. fix some bugs
1. Add H.264 baseline/main/high output profiles
2. Support H.265/HEVC decode
3. Support H.265/HEVC encode
4. Support latest Blu-ray movies
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
1. Optimize update module
2. Fixed some bugs
1. correct the title selection bug
2. modify the bus key issue
3. rename three products
* DVD Ripper --------> DVDAid
* DVD Ripper for Mac --------> DVDAid for Mac
* Free DVD Ripper --------> Free DVDAid
* Free DVD Ripper for Mac --------> Free DVDAid for Mac
* Blu-ray Ripper --------> BDMagic
* Blu-ray Ripper for Mac --------> BDMagic for Mac
1. Support latest BD and DVD
2. windows install package with digital signature
3. Fixed some known bugs
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Added 3D profiles in Format menu. (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI)
* Resumed subtitle output feature to Format menu.
* Added chapter marker feature for multi-track MP4
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Choosing main title for DVD/BD by default/ full disc copying without choosing root title manually.
* Fixed the audio language error for multi-track MP4/MOV output.
* Refined deinterlacing for multi-track formats
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
1. Support lossless multi-track output in MKV
2. Support encoded multi-track output in MKV, MP4 and MOV
3. Support all output formats that Blu-ray Ripper supports
4. Added editing options like merge, split, trim, crop, volume adjusting, etc.
5. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
6. Direct copy titles from BD and DVD (BD/DVD/Ultimate/iMedia)
7. Support latest BD and DVD (BD/DVD/Ultimate/iMedia)
8. Fixed the no subtitle issue when playing on WDTV
9. Added some multi-track HD Media Player preset formats like WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, etc.
1. Changed default output name to "disc name_titlexxxx" (BD/DVD/Ultimate/iMedia)
2. Other operational functionalities optimization
1. Program interface is totally changed
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
1. Other bugs fixing
- Added support to AMD APP accleration.
- Applied updated DTS decoder.
- Now supports loading folder and ISO files by drag-and-drop operation.
- Optimized the process of disc ejecting.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added support to movies in Chinese file name.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added AVI 5.1 format for PS3 streaming.
- Added 16:9, 4:3 and 16:10 aspect ratio options to Crop feature.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added batch conversion facility.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed MKV rewinding failures.
- Simplified OCR fonts dictionary.
1.optimize Lossless MKV backup for VC-1 encoded Blu-ray.
2.support new Blu-ray movies.
3.fix some bugs.