Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is the best BD/DVD/Video solution for Windows users to backup BD/DVD, compress disc and transcode video clip to almost all popular video and audio formats. This Video Converter Ultimate can be regarded as BD/DVD backup workaround to copy the entire disc content from hard disc to computer drive and save a complete BD M2TS/DVD VOB movie without extras; it can also be used as a Blu-ray/DVD ripping tool to compress your Blu-ray and DVD collection to H.265/HEVC, MP4, MKV, M4V, AVI and play on iPad, iPhone, Android phones, Windows phones, game consoles, HD media players, and more. What's more, this all-inclusive program is a HD video converter as well, and you can feely convert TiVo, MXF, MOV, and other HD videos to almost all formats. Besides, it is a professional video editing software to assist users with trimming, cropping, splitting, merging, attaching subtitles...to create your own videos.
A large number of file formats are accepted by this package, Blu-ray, DVD, MP4, MOV, MKV, MXF, TiVo, JPEG, BMP, etc. More than 200 formats are listed under Format pane for output. What’s more, you are now able to create videos in H.265/HEVC and save the videos in better video quality.
Easily create an optimized file from this toolbox for your favorite devices: iPad, iPhone, Android, Xbox, PSP, PS3, Nexus, Kindle Fire, and more smartphones, tablets, and game consoles.
Fully optimized for the NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD ® Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP), Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate now can largely accelerate video encoding speed to save users time when transcoding/converting/ripping video files from one format to another by using H.264 codec.
Copy the entire BD/DVD disc content to computer hard drive with original structure and all audio/subtitle tracks and chapter markers preserved
Save a 100% intact BD M2TS/DVD VOB movie without extras with Directly Copy.
Assist users to convert both 2D Blu-ray/DVD to 3D MKV, 3D MP4, 3D, MOV, 3D WMV and 3D AVI which enables to watch movies on your 3D devices with HD quality. Equipped with 3 different 3D effects: Side by Side, Red/Blue and Top/Bottom.
You could create 3D movies out of source 3D Blu-ray content in 5 different 3D video formats: MKV, MP4, MOV, WMV and AVI for multiple 3D media players like HTC EVO 3D, LG Optimus 3D P920, 3D HDTV, 3D game consoles, etc.
Choose the desired language and subtitles from original BD/DVD and source video to display on your media devices. Or attach SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles for source video.
Optionally set video display ratio, bitrate, frame rate and other settings to obtain the best video and audio playback on your mobile devices.
Customize output files with provided practical video editing features, including: trim video length, crop video size, split large video into segments, add watermarks, adjust video effect.
Q: I want to use your Pavtube to convert my blu-ray movie, but I have no external blu-ray drive. Can you recommend me an external blu-ray drive for Mac or Windows?
A: Yes. We would like to recommend you several Mac or Windows compatible external blu-ray drives available from Amazon.
For Mac external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
For Windows external blu-ray drive recommendation please see here.
Q: My videos were recorded by my HD camcorder, there are many stripes and noises on the picture after conversion, why should this happen?
A: Some footages are taken under interlacing mode, and this lead to stripes and lines on the screen. To eliminate the lines, you may follow 'Edit' menu-> 'Effect' tab and check 'Deinterlacing' box before conversion. As to the noise, when you apply the special effect mode "Simple Gauss Blur" from the drop-down list, the noise will be reduced greatly.
Q: My widescreen movies (16x9) aren't staying widescreen after conversion. I don't want the video to be stretched and made taller. What can I do?
A: Simply click 'Settings' button and set the Video Size to sizes by ratio of 16*9 (eg. 1920*1080, 1280*720, 960*540) before converting the mov.
Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named 'Destination File' on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.
Q: I'd like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click 'Edit' button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
Q: A disk I was testing had over 100 files in the folder and it was a pain to just select the two files I wanted. Is there any way for me to uncheck all the files that are pre-selected?
A: Right-click on file list area to select "Check all" and "Uncheck all".
Q: I am trying to capture a still picture from a video clip to use as a song background. Is it possible?
A: Yes. You can double-click the file and preview it with the app, under the preview window there is a 'Snapshoot' button. Click the button when it plays to the frame you would like to capture. And you can locate the thumbnails by clicking the 'Open' button next to 'Snapshoot' button.
1. New version: v184.108.40.206 (12.27 2016 )
2. Fix not reading Blu-ray disc after installation issue
3. Fix some bugs
1. New version: v220.127.116.11 (12.20 2016 )
2. Support newest NVIDIA CUDA & AMD APP technology to accelerate video encoding/decoding by both H.264 and H.265/HEVC codec.
Note: H.265 CUDA depends on whether your computer is geared up with H.265 encoding capable graphics card. Please refer to the document on official website of nvidia:
3. Further added support for latest Blu-ray MKB v62
4. Improved handling for location seeking issues on BD and some VOB files
1.support latest Blu-ray MKB62.
2.fix some bugs.
1.support latest Blu-ray MKB61.
2.fix some bugs.
1.support latest Blu-ray movies.
2.fix some bugs.
1.Add Apple Prores as output.
2.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
3.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.support new Blu-ray movies.
2.fix some bugs.
1.improve 3D Blu-ray copy ability.
2.modify Blu-ray ISO decoding error.
3.support new Blu-ray movies.
4.fix some bugs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.fix some bugs
1. Correct DVD subtitle encode.
2. Fix some bugs.
1. Support latest movies.
2. Solve AVI audio encoding issue.
3. Fix some bugs.
1. fix the DVD Directly Copy issue;
2. improve srt subtitles extraction
3. support TrueHD audio
4. fix some bugs
1. Support MXF in XAVC video codec
2. Add H.264 baseline/main/high output profiles
3. Support H.265/HEVC decode
4. Support H.265/HEVC encode
5. Support latest Blu-ray movies
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
1. Optimize update module
2. Fixed some bugs
1. correct the title selection bug
2. modify the bus key issue
3. rename three products
* DVD Ripper --------> DVDAid
* DVD Ripper for Mac --------> DVDAid for Mac
* Free DVD Ripper --------> Free DVDAid
* Free DVD Ripper for Mac --------> Free DVDAid for Mac
* Blu-ray Ripper --------> BDMagic
* Blu-ray Ripper for Mac --------> BDMagic for Mac
1. Support latest BD and DVD
2. windows install package with digital signature
3. Fixed some known bugs
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Added 3D profiles in Format menu. (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Choosing main title for DVD/BD by default/ full disc copying without choosing root title manually.
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Direct copy titles from BD and DVD
3. Support latest BD and DVD
4. Support Fraps AVI videos
5. Support XAVC MXF files
1. Removed file mode
2. Changed default output name to "disc name_titlexxxx"
3. Removed Streaming Server
4. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed Angle selection
4. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
5. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1.Other bugs fixing
Fixed video-audio sync issues
Supports latest Blu-ray discs
Fixed the main title detecting issues for DVDs
Add more output formats for Mobile Devices
- Included Pavtube Streaming Server as a new feature.
- Fixed out of sync and crash issues.
- Fixed frame skipping issue.
- Fixed crash issue with software updating.
- Improved stability and optimized media player.
- Enhanced DVD loading and analyzing process.
- Added ISO image file or disc burning feature.
- Include 18 new profiles for Android and Windows 8 tablets.
- Updated DVD importer.
- Better media player for previewing.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.