Pavtube MTS/M2TS converter for Mac is designed to process AVCHD videos from Canon/Sony/Panasonic/JVC cameras. It can also handle AVCHD/MTS/M2TS source and convert them to various video formats for popular devices (iDevices, Android devices, Windows Phone 7/8/8.1 and later devices, etc) and NLE programs (e.g. Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Apple Aperture 3, etc.) on Mac.
1.When converting MTS footage using Final Cut Pro oriented format templates(e.g. Apple Prores), please ensure that your computer has Final Cut Pro installed, otherwise the converted files will have audio only without image.
2.If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs, or you may get files with sound only without video.
Convert interlaced/progressive AVCHD/AVCHD Lite files at resolution of 1920*1080, 1280*720, and 1440*1080.
Output multiple video formats such as H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MKV, MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, SWF, F4V, MOV, Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv), etc.
Ouput Apple ProRes for Final Cut Pro, Apple InterMediate Codec for iMovie/Final Cut Express, DNxHD for Avid Media Composer, etc.
You’re free to enjoy output videos on devices such as Apple products, Android tablets/smartphones, game consoles, media players, Windows Phone 7/8/8.1 or later version, etc.
Convert 2D MTS/M2TS/M2T/TS/AVCHD/MOD/TOD to 3D video formats in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI with Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph (Red-Blue) 3D effect.
Have 3D MTS/M2TS/M2T/MOD/TOD/TS video files entertainment at home.
Accurately trim the video clip you want to keep, and cut off unwanted areas. The design of an original preview window and an output preview window allows you to carry out precise video editing.
Need to process the original audio track? With Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, you’re allowed to remove the original audio track or replace with a new one.
You can add watermarks in text, image and video to the original video file for better enjoyment. The video watermark can realize picture-in-picture effect.
Allows you to change parameters for your video file in case you’re satisfied with the default parameters.
You can merge several video files into one and video splitting according to file count, time length, or file size is also possible.
You can take a picture of your favorite video image from your video file for purposes such as wallpaper and editing elements.
Q: I just purchased Pavtube (so I have the latest version). I am using it to convert my camera video files into a format that is compatible with Final Cut Pro for video editing. But none of the FCP formats seem to work. The conversion takes place but I only get an audio file and no video. Final Cut Pro (nor any other program) cannot open these files. Converting the video files to other formats i.e. Quicktime HD, works perfectly well, but none of the "Final Cut Pro" presets do. Is there something I'm missing or is there a bug in the program?
A: To convert correctly with Final Cut Pro output formats it is required your computer must be installed with FCP, otherwise there will only be audio without video in the generated file.
Q: My videos were recorded by my HD camcorder, there are many stripes and noises on the picture after conversion, why should this happen?
A: Some footages are taken under interlacing mode, and this lead to stripes and lines on the screen. To eliminate the lines, you may follow ‘Edit’ menu-> ‘Effect’ tab and check ‘Deinterlacing’ box before conversion. As to the noise, when you apply the special effect mode “Simple Gauss Blur” from the drop-down list, the noise will be reduced greatly.
Q: What are the differences between the trial version and the retail version?
A: A trail version converts videos with watermark (the logo of Pavtube) on the screen and asks if you would like to purchase at each run while a retail version allows you to use freely without putting on watermark. As a customer of Pavtube, you will be reminded to update the software whenever a new version is released. The update is free of charge for lifetime. Besides, your emails will be attended at the first time, your advice and requirements will be much valued when we upgrade the software.
Q: How to combine multiple video clips into one file?
A: Select the items you want to combine together and check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before converting the videos.
Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.
Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
Q: I am unable to download the program properly. What can I do?
A: Please check whether your computer has been infected. Then check your IE settings. Please click "Internet option..." under "Tools", and then select the "General" Page, just click "Delete file...", and it will be OK.
Q: Can I change the output file name?
A: Yes. Please find the column named "Destination File" on file list. Click the particular output name under the "Destination File" column, and then you can specify the output file name.
1.Support for Mac OS X El Capitan
2.Fix some bugs
1.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
2.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.fix some bugs
1.support H.265 codec encoding and decoding
2.decode Sony XAVC MXF files
3.optimize coding parameters
4. fix some bugs
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
1. update Mac pkg and dmg install packages simultaneously
2. Fixed some known bugs
1. Fixed crash issue of Video Player Component on Mac 10.9
2. Fixed the crash issue of Video Editor Component on Mac 10.9
3. Fixed the issue that last location cannot be remembered
4. Corrected the default locations to the right directories instead of Document.
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Added 3D profiles in Format menu. (Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
1. Removed Streaming Server
2. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
4. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Added video bit rate options for Avid DNxHD format
2. Other bugs fixing
Fixed audio-video-sync problems of Apple Prores output
Fixed ATV output audio-video-sync problems
Other known bugs fixing
Added more preset profiles for latest portable devices
- Fixed improper conversion issue with Kindle Fire profile.
- Fixed failure for importing certain MOD files.
- Included Pavtube Streaming Server as a new feature.
- Improved stability and optimized media player.
- Fixed wrong size issue when exporting Apple ProRes video in 1080p.
- Fixed crashing issues on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed some other bugs.
- Added 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Fixed BDMV import failure that occurs with OS X 10.8. Users now can import AVCHD folder to the software by drag and drop operation.
- Some other bugs fixed.
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
- Added support for TOD and MOD camera files.