Why need Mac alternative to Freemake Video Converter
As a freemium entry-level video editing app, Freemake video converter can be used to convert between video formats, rip video DVDs, create photo slideshows and music visualizations. All those great features make Freemake Video Converter a good tool for Windows users to fix video conversion problem on Windows platform.
However, for Mac users who are looking for the Mac version of Freemake Video Converter, you will be disappointed to find that Freemake Video Converter is only exclusive to Windows and Freemake Video Converter for Mac doesn't exist. Currently, there is only Freemake Video Converter for Windows as well as Freemake Video Downloader and other Freemake software. In addition, even for Windows users who have no need of a Freemake alternative for Mac, you may still encounter many problems such as audio and video out of sync, converted video doesn't playback.
Best Mac Alternative to Freemake Video Converter
There are many Mac video conversion tools on the market and you may wonder which is the best Mac alternative to Freemake Video Converter. It is well know that Freemake Video Converter deliveries amazing video converting and editing functions. In addition, you may be impressed by its simplicity to get jobs done. Here, a simple to use and workable alternative application with more professional function called Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac is recommended to you. Besides the basic video conversion and editing functions that you can obtained from other common Mac video conversion programs, the application also helps to deliver some distinctive features and functions listed as below:
1. Available on both Windows and Mac platform.
2. Support new Mac OS X El Capitan .
3. Rip copy and region locked Blu-ray/DVD for better storage and playback on local Mac hard drive or sync to iPad / iPhone /Apple TV via iTunes.
4. Support 4K video including 4K H.265/HEVC, XAVC S, MXF, MP4, Prores, etc conversion and editing on Mac
5. Create 3D video from common 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray/DVD and 3D/2D digital file formats.
6. Customize output profile parameters such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc.
7. Edit video on Mac by trimming or cutting video length, cropping video file size, merging separate video clips into one, splitting large video into small ones by file size, count, length.
8. Output video with perfect quality and superfast conversion speed.
How to Convert and Edit Video with Freemake Video Converter for Mac on El Capitan?
Step 1: Load video files into the program
Install and run the program on Mac El Capitan, click "File" > "Add Video/Audio" or "Add from folder" to import video or audio files, click "Load from disc", "Load from folder" or "Load IFO/ISO" to load Blu-ray disc/BDMV fodler/ISO image or DVD disc/Video_TS folder/IFO/ISO image file into the program.
Step 2: Choose output file format.
Click the format bar to select a video format or device preset profile formats according to your own needs.
Step 3: Trim/Crop/Watermark/Apply effect to video.
Selet an item to activate the "Video Editor" function, click the "Video Editor" icon on the tool menu bar to go to the "Video Editor" interface. Then you can play, rotate, trim, crop, add watermark, insert subtitles, etc.
Step 4: Start the media conversion process.
Hit the big red button "Convert" on the main interface to begin the video conversion on Mac OS X El Capitan.
Step 5. Sync/transfer converted videos.
When the conversion is completed, click the "Open Output Folder" to pop out the folder with conversion files, you can easily play the converted files on El Capitan with QuickTime Player or sync to iPhone or iPad via iTunes for viewing on the move.
Join our summer vacation promotion to enjoy up to 50% off discount coupon code for Blu-ray/DVD/video conversion tool.