Why need a HD Video Converter for Mac?
Although 4K is the trend of future media entertainment, however, due to the limited 4K content resouce, the difficulty of 4K playback with hardware and software. HD video is still favored by most of the movie lovers due to its wide compatiblity and ease of access. However, HD video recorded by camera or camcorder are usually recorded with an incompatible file format, in addition, you may find that it won’t fit with your devices properly due to the unmatchable resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate, bit rate, etc. Therefore, it would be essentail for you to find a powerful HD video converter to change not only the format but also the settings to make the HD video better for playing, editing and sharing.
What’s the best HD Video Converter for Mac?
When you are searching online, you may find that there are many different HD Video Converter options out there. It would be difficult for you to pick the best one by your own. No need to worry, we have summerized the following import criterions for you as a reference so that you can make a good choice.
– Capable of handling all HD file formats
– Generate various popular HD file formats from virtually file file formats
– Produce device preset profile HD formats with the optimal playback settings
– Advanced profile settings to better control output file quality
– Full editing suite to change your video and make quick edits as well.
– Support the new Mac OS X El Capitan and macOS Sierra.
Best 5 HD Video Converter for Mac Review
Base on above listed standards, we have picked the following 10 best HD Video Converter for Mac platform for you.
Download url: http://www.multipelife.com/download/imedia-converter-mac/imedia_converter_setup.dmg
– Full support to input all HD media types including HD DVD/Blu-ray with copy protection and region code and digital HD file formats including AVCHD, MXF, MXF, XAVC/XAVC S, H264 HD, H.265 HD, Tivo, etc.
– Generate popular HD file formats including HD H.264, HD H.265, HD MPEG-4, HD MPEG-2, HD MPEG-TS, HD MKV, HD AVI, HD Divx, HD WMV, HD BDAV from HD, SD and even 4K file formats.
– Beneicial produce hot devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android phone/tablets, Windows phone/tablets, game consoles, TVs, etc preset profile HD file formats for direct viewing with the best playback settings.
– Flexibly adjust the output profile parameters including video codec, resolution, bit rate, frame rate,audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc to get best output picture quality and sound effect
– Edit HD video by trimming video length, croppping black bars, adjusting output aspect ratio, adding video/image/text watermark, merging separate video into one, splitting large video into small clips, apply special rendering effect, deinterlace interlaced video, removing/replacing audio in video, adding external subtitles to video, etc.
– Upscale 1080p video/Blu-ray to 4K for better viewing on 4K TV with best quality.
– Encode HD H.264 and HD H.265 with fast encoding speed by taking good advantage of Nvidia NVENC and Nvidia CUDA or AMD App technology.
– Constant update with perfect support for the new Mac OS X El Capitan and macOS Sierra
Download url: http://download.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/hdvideoconvertermac_setup.dmg
Pavtube Video Converter has the same function as Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, except for the capability to handle commercial Blu-ray and DVD disc.
Top 3: Media Converter
Download url: http://media-converter.en.softonic.com/mac/download
– Supports a wide range of video formats
– The program is stable and has a user-friendly interface
– Fast conversion rate
Top 4: Miro
Download URL: http://miro-video-converter.en.softonic.com/mac/download
– Has an integrated video editing tool
– Batch conversions with an output directory choice feature
– Has profile creation option
– Great interface
Top 5: iSquint
Download URL: http://isquint.en.softonic.com/mac/download
– Fast conversion rate
– Very stable and has less load on Mac device
– Can convert a wide range of video formats
From above review and comparison, we highly rank Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac as the best Mac HD Video Converter thanks to its enhanced import media compatibility, various output options, beneficial output video profile customization, versatile video editing function and constant update for the new Mac operation system.