The Samsung Galaxy Tab A series are two simple tablets worth picking up for its low price and its valuable extras sweeten the deal even more. As for media entertainment on Samsung Galaxy Tab A, you may wish to download online movies to your Galaxy Tab A for offline watching when you are on an train or airplane. In our precious article, we have talked about what video/audio formats can be played on Samsung Galaxy Tab A, in this article, we will show you how to transfer local video, music, photo to Galaxy Tab A with 2 different ways:
Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab A to PC with the supplied USB cable.
Step 2. After connection, a USB icon will pop up at the top of the Notification bar. Drag down the Notification bar and tap on “Connected as a media server.”
Step 3. Please make sure the box for “Media device (MTP)” is checked on the “USB PC connection” screen. And then get ready for the file transfer between PC and your Galaxy Tab A.
Step 4. Open the PC Window Explorer, and your Samsung Galaxy Tab A will show up in the form of a removable disk.
Step 5. Click Galaxy Tab A and you’ll see the phone storage status where you can see folders like “Music”, “Video” and “Pictures.”
Step 6. Drag or copy-paste the video, music and photo files stored in your PC to the corresponding folder. And then you can see the video, music, and photos on your Samsung Galaxy Tab A.
1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab A to your PC with a USB cable that comes with your Tab S.
2. Download Kies and run it on your PC.
3. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A will connect to your PC automatically and will be shown at the left panel of Kies.
4. Choose the files you want to sync
Click “Sync” from top menu to go to the interface where you can sync your multimedia such as music, photos, videos and podcasts to Samsung Galaxy Tab A.
For example, click “Sync music”, and you’ll be shown options “All music in Library (including all playlists)”, “Selected playlist” and “Selected music folder”. Check “Selected playlist” and there will be music items shown below it and check the music items you want to sync to your Samsung Galaxy Tab A.
5. After checking videos, music and photos you want to sync to Samsung Galaxy Tab A, click the button “Sync” to transfer the selected files.
6. After finishing syncing the selected videos, photos, and music, check the transferred files under Samsung Galaxy Tab S on left panel of Kies and the transferred files will present you yellow background, which is quite easy to see whether they are synced or not.