Tablets are not just for grownups but also for kids. Kids tablet can help provide a safe parent-controlled environment to learn about the web, here, a list of 5 best kid’s tablet are provided for you: Fire HD Kids Edition Tablet, Nabi DreamTab HD8, Kurio Xtreme, LeapFrog LeapPad Ultra, Vtech Innotab Max.
The summer holiday is coming, one of the common use of kids tablets is watching movies. Have no ideal about how to add and watch movies on kids tablet, just read the article below:
1. Go to “Settings” and click “Security” and then “Uknown sources”.
2. Go to “Settings” and click “Develop Options” and “Turn On”.
3. Click “USB Debugging”.
4. Download Amazon AppStore and install it on your kids tablet.
5. Download and install ES File Explorer through the Amazon AppStore and install it on your kids tablet.
6. If the movies are downloaded and saved on your computer, you can transfer the movies to the SD card on your Kids tablet. Then watch the movies on your kids tablet with the ES File Explorer.
Tips: Sometimes, there are some movies may not be added to kids tablet due to format incompatible reasons. You will need a video conversion program that is powerful enough to handle all the media files to kids tablet playable format. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is recommended to you. It can comprehensively rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD/2K/4K/HD/SD Video to Nabi/Fire HD Kids Edition/Vtech Innotab Max/Kurio/LeapFrog Kids Tablet playable formats and suitable movie playback resolution.
What is ES File Explorer:
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a free and full-featured file (applications, documents and multimedia) manager for both local and networked use! It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, cloud storage client, FTP client and LAN Samba client. It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents and other files on both your Android devices and your computers, and you can share them with your friends over 3G, 4G, EDGE or Wi-Fi easily.