Outline: "Feel confused about how to put the "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Blu-ray movies you favorite to your Seagate Central 2TB/3TB/4TB and 5TB for storage and streaming , then you can easily share them with friends online? Here is the easiest way for you to solve the problem. "
If you are looking for a NAS server that will share digital media to the entire house with no hassle, then Seagate Central is the best solution! The Seagate Central is a singe volume NAS (Network Attached Storage) device for home users. With Seagate Central network backup and entertainment is made easy. This NAS server is not designed to host your most important data, it is more meant for entertainment and media streaming. If you have run out of space to store all your Blu-rays, copying Blu-ray to Seagate Central is an optimal choice. Below is the step-by-step guide how to put Blu-ray to Seagate Central for sharing widely.
Since Seagate Central can not meet the demands of put Blu-ray discs online, to save "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Blu-ray on Seagate Central for convenient access, you need to convert and rip Blu-ray to your devices supported video files from Seagate Central at first. To achieve this goal, an easy-to-use Blu-ray Ripper is the key. The recommended Pavtube BDMagic is capable of ripping Blu-ray, DVD to almost all video formats, such as AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, MOV, FLV for storing on Seagate Central. Read the review.
What's more, it provides various optimal presets for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Chromecast, LG Smart TV's, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, AirPlay, Apple TV, DLNA devices etc. For Mac users, please turn to Pavtube BDMagic for Mac ripping software, which enables you to convert Blu-ray to Seagate Central on Mac OS X (including El Capitan).
PS: If you only have movies on DVD discs and want to copy DVD collections onto Synology DS216+ NAS for widely sharing wirelessly, please turn to Pavtube DVDAid.
Free download Blu-ray to Seagate Converter:
How to Rip and Copy "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Blu-ray to Seagate Central Friendly Video
Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies
Click the "Load Blu-ray" button on the top left to add the Blu-ray movie file to the ripper. After the BD files are loaded, you can preview them on the right viewing window and take snapshots of your favorite movie scene. DVD, ISO and IFO files are also supported.
Tip: Highlight the movie title you want to rip, and then you can click the dropdown menu after "Subtitles" and "Audio" respectively to select your wanted subs and audio track to be preserved in the resulted files.
Step 2. Choose output format for your DevicesSince almost of all the media devices like iPad, laptops, Smart TV, Game Consoles, Apple TV, smartphones and tablets that Seagate Central can be used with can support MP4 video files. So you can target MP4 as output format from "Common Video".
Tip: Click Settings bar, you can adjust the level of compression to suit the quality you want. If you prefer a much better video quality and don't mind the output file size, you can rise the video bit rate higher. Generally speaking, the higher video bit rate will result in the larger output file size, and vice versa.
Step 3: Rip Blu-ray to Seagate Central
Finally, click "Convert" button to copy "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Blu-ray to optimized format for Seagate Central. When the conversion finishes, click Open button to find the output files and you can do the online movie sharing via your Seagate Central on iPad/Android/PS4/Xbox/Roku with family members and friends. Also you can stream your video onto any smart TV or devices in the house using Seagate.
Tips: You can Stream your Movies, Music, and Photos to:
- Chromecast: Cast your favourite content, stored on Seagate Central, effortlessly from your smartphone or tablet to any Television or Audio system equipped with an HDMI port using the Seagate Media app
- LG Smart TV's: Enjoy all your favourite content stored inside Seagate Central, on the big screen, by casting it to your LG Smart TV using the Seagate Media app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Roku: view movies, listen to music, and play a slideshow easily on a Roku streaming player using theSeagate Media Channel. Simply download the Seagate Media Channel from the Roku channel store, sit back and enjoy the show
- Samsung Smart TVs: enjoy a unique app that features cover art, song listings, and simple remote control navigation. Available in the Samsung Smart Hub on your Smart TV or Blu-ray player
- AirPlay and AppleTV: Wirelessly stream and enjoy your content from your iPad and iPhone on AppleTV and various AirPlay-enabled devices
- DLNA devices: stream to any DLNA compliant devices on your network such as a gaming console, Smart TV, Blu-ray player, or audio system