To get the most out of your iPhone, it’t likely that you will come the idea to jailbreak it, this article will introduced some basic tips about iPhone jailbreaking such as what is iPhone jailbreaking, why need to jailbreak iPhone and how to easily and safely jailbreak your iPhone.
What is iPhone jailbreaking?
iPhone jailbreaking is the process of removing software restrictions imposed by iOS on iPhone running it through the use of software exploits. Jailbreaking permits root access to the iOS file system, allowing the download of additional applications, extensions, and themes that are unavailable through the official Apple App Store.
Why need to jailbreak iPhone?
Jailbreaking provides you with solutions to problems Apple takes months, and sometimes years, to fix. Jailbreaking lets you use your device the way you want, limiting you only by your own ability or interest in making your device work how you want it to. Perhaps most importantly, jailbreaking will let you discover things you can do with your phone that you didn’t necessarily realize you could do. There are risks involved, but if you’re up for it, the rewards are greater. Risk can be mitigated and problems can be solved, but freedom of choice is something you either have or you don’t. If you want to bite into the apple of knowledge and see that the better world is actually on the other side, you need to jailbreak your device.
How to Jailbreak iPhone?
Just follow these steps to jailbreak your iPhone:
1. Back up your iOS device. Head to Settings > iCloud > Backup and select “Back Up Now”
2. Disable the passcode on your device. Head to Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and disable the passcode if you’re using one
3. Enable Airplane Mode: swipe up on your screen to open Control Center and tap the airplane icon
4. Download Pangu. This is your jailbreak tool. You’ll also need iTunes, so if you don’t have that, install it now.
5. Open the Pangu tool once it downloads.
6. Plug in your iOS device.
7. When your device is recognized by Pangu, select the “Start” option.
8. Click “Already Backup”.
9. After a while, you phone will reboot and Pangu will ask you to put your phone back into Airplane mode. Do that and the software will continue.
10. A little while later, Pangu will ask you to open the Pangu app on your iPhone’s home screen. Tap the app, and when prompted, give it access to your photos.
11. You iPhone will reboot one more time. Once you reboot, disable Airplane mode, open up Cydia, and you’re good to go.
If you suffer important data loss when jailbreaking your iPhone like the condition below:
“After jail-breaking my iPhone 5S, all the contents of it were lost! I need my contacts back urgently. It’s very important to me. Is there any way that I can restore my iPhone from jailbreak and get the content back? Thanks in advance.”
Just refer to this article: Restore iPhone lost data after jailbreak to retrieve them back.