The Homido is a wireless Virtual Reality Headset which allows you to watch 360 degree videos, Side by Side 3D videos and also normal videos on it with most recent of iPhone and Android smartphones. For 3D Blu-ray Disc collectors, you can experience great picture quality and perfect sound effect 3D Movies on Homido VR by ripping 3D Blu-ray to Homido VR playble 3D SBS movie format. Have more interest, please read on.
Rip 3D Blu-ray to Homido VR 3D SBS format
What you will need:
- An external Blu-ray Drive
- A reliable 3D Blu-ray Ripper application
- Large amount of free space on hard drive to store ripped data
After you have prepared the external Blu-ray drive and extra storage space, then what you need to do is find a reliable 3D Blu-ray Ripper. There may be many choice for you on the market such as Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper, Leawo Blu-ray Ripper, however, you may find that Xilisoft Blu-ray Ripper lacks the ability to deal with commercial 3D Blu-ray movies, as for Leawo Blu-ray Ripper, it does not support 3D Blu-ray ISO image file. After much comparison, you may finally settle on Pavtube BDMagic (get Mac version), which is superior to its competitors in the following aspects:
- Bypass all the recently released Blu-ray movies equipped with MKB61 and MKB62 encryption.
- Loading not only 3D Blu-ray disc but also 3D BDMV folder and 3D Blu-ray ISO image files.
- Automatically select the main 3D Blu-ray title (the one with lonest time length and largest file size) for you.
- Rip 3D Blu-ray to Homido VR supported 3D SBS format in MP4/MKV format.
- You can choose to output either full SBS 3D format or half SBS 3D format accoring to your own needs.
- Adjust 3D video depth to get better 3D visual efffect.
- Switch left right image to change the image display order for 3D SBS movie.
Step by Step to Rip 3D Blu-ray to 3D SBS format for Homido VR
Step 1: Load 3D Blu-ray movie.
Insert Blu-ray disc into your external Blu-ray disc drive, launch Pavtube BDMagic, and import 3D Blu-ray movie into this app by clicking "Load from disc" button.
Step 2: Output Homido VR accepted 3D SBS format.
From "Format" drop-down list, select Homido VR compatible 3D format from "3D Video" > "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video(*.mp4)" as output format for watching on Homido VR.
Step 3: Adjust 3D profile settings.
Click "Settings" to open "Profile Settings" window, here you can adjust the 3D depth, change image display order for 3D SBS movie, you can also make a choice between full sbs and half sbs according to your own needs.
Step 4: Begin the 3D Blu-ray to 3D SBS format ripping process.
Go back to the main interface and start the 3D Blu-ray to Homido VR supported 3D SBS MP4 conversion process by hitting right-bottom "Convert" button.
When the conversion is completed, click "Open Output Folder" to pop out the folder with generated 3D SBS files.
Play Ripped 3D Blu-ray Movie on Homido VR
After you have got the proper 3D SBS movie for Homido VR, you can then following the steps below to transfer and play ripped 3D Blu-ray movie on Homido VR:
1. Download the VR video player app from Homido center.
IPhone / Android : Download "Homido Center" from Google Play or the App Store Once you have installed Homido Center, the app will let you access all other apps and games available for Homido. Choose a VR video player app you want (the app only needs to be installed once).
2. Start the 3D movie on your smartphone.
On your iPhone or Android smartphone, start to play the 3D film with the downloaded VR video player app.
3. Insert the smartphone.
Open the front clip with one hand.
Insert the smartphone with the other hand.
Position the smartphone correctly: exactly in the middle, not too high, nor too low, nor crookely.