Wish to enrich your Samsung Galaxy Note 7 with all your favorite music, video or photos but have no idea how to achieve that, below article will show you how to transfer music, video and photos to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 from PC or Mac with USB cable.
Transfer music video from PC to Galaxy Note 7 on Windows
1. Connect the USB cable from the device to the computer.
2. On the device, in the Allow access to device data prompt, tap ALLOW.
3. On the computer, in the AutoPlay menu that appears, click Open device to view files.
Note: If the AutoPlay window fails to appear, from the Start menu click Computer, and double-click the device name under Portable Devices.
4. Double-click Phone.
5. Drag and drop files into the appropriate folders and/or subfolders as preferred.
Music files are typically stored in a folder titled Music.
Photos and Videos captured with the handset camera are typically stored in a folder titled DCIM.
Note: 3rd Party applications may store photos in different storage locations. Consult the application's support website or contact the developer for further assistance.
6. Once the file transfer is complete, disconnect the USB cable. The files are now transferred.
Transfer music video from Mac to Galaxy Note 7 on Mac OS X
1. Download and install Android File Transfer and install it on Mac OS X.
2. Connect your Galaxy Note 7 with the USB cable.
3. Wait for the phone to get connected.
4. Open the "Android File Transfer" application.
5. The application will show the items on your device. Open the "Music" or "Movies" folder.
6. Drag and drop any music files over to the "Music" or "Movies" folder on the Galaxy Note 7.
Once your music or movie files have transferred to the Galaxy Note 7, be sure to properly eject the device from your computer properly.
You can now enjoy your favorite music video on Galaxy Note 7 on the move.
Transfer unsupported file formats to Galaxy Note 7
It is pretty easy to transfer Samsung Galaxy Note 7 supported file formats to it, if you happen to own some incompatible video formats such as H.265/HEVC, DV AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 (A)SP, VP8, VP9, XAVC/XAVC S, Theora, MVC, Prores, Tivo, MXF or audio formats like AC3, OGG, Vorbis, PCM, LPCM, ALAC, DTS, DTS-HD, etc, you can use a third-party media conversion tool - Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows/Mac (best Video Converter Ultimate Review) to convert not only commercial Blu-ray/DVD disc but also various digital file formats to Galaxy Note 7 readable formats listed above.
How to Convert Unsupported File Formats for Transferring to Samsung Galaxy Note 7?
Step 1: Add unsupported video files to the program.
Launch the program, click the "Folder" or "Video" icon to load source video movies from your local computer to the program.
Step 2: Output Galaxy Note 7 supported file formats.
Tap on the "Format" bar, from its drop-down list, choose Samsung Galaxy Note 7 best favorable MP4 as output file format. To achieve a high resolution video playback effect, it is idea for you to choose to output "H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)" under "HD Video" main category menu.
Step 3: Begin video conversion process.
After all settings is completed, hit the the "Convert" button to start unsupported video to Galaxy Note 7 conversion process. When the conversion is completed, feel free to transfer music video to Samsung Galaxy Note 7.