Making your own Christmas video is an ideal way to share the holiday with friends and family who are far away, storing the memories for reliving again in a later time. A funny, heartfelt and excellent quality Christmas video can be easily made if you have a perfect Christmas video recording and excellent post-production editing work. The following article will show you the essential tips to make a remarkable Christmas video.
Tips for taking perfect Christmas video
1. Make sure to decorate your home, bake cookies, wrap gifts and set up the Christmas tree to create a good atmosphere of Christmas festival for Christmas video recording.
2. Provide information at the beginning of every recording. Tell the camera where you are, who’s with you and what you’re doing. You can remove those details from you video, but you will benefit a lot from those details when doing post-production workflow.
3. Take videos of your Christmas light display and your tree indoors lit up at night.
Take special moments during your Christmas day — from your kids opening their parents, play Christmas music and sitting down for dinner, etc.
4. Choose a suitable recording device. Camera app on smartphone or tablet is a cheap and portable solution for you to record Christmas video anywhere, anytime, but the video stability is not that satisfactory. A video camera or camcorder with tripod stand will help to make stable and professional quality Christmas video.
Beneficial instructions for Christmas video editing
1. Enhance and polish your video with free a video editing program like Windows Movie Maker on Windows or Apple’s iMovie. Cut any bad footage. Consider opening your Christmas video with someone saying “Merry Christmas” into the camera or an establishing shot of your exterior light display at night.
2. Trim your Christmas video to your desired length.
3. Add music or any other audio files in the opening, ending or a special moment in your video.
4. Create a title card on your Christmas video. Include the year, location and any other information that’s important.
5. Apply a Christmas menu template to your video if you plan to burn it to DVD. And there are many free menu templates for you to download.
6. Burn your Christmas video to DVD. The length of your video will determine the amount of time the DVD burning takes.
If you are looking for a simple tool to edit Christmas videos, you can make it with Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows/Mac (support Mac OS X El Capitan), the program offers many basic video editing functions for you to trim video length to cut off unwanted clips, merge separate video clips into one, split large video by count, length or size, crop video file size to remove black edge around the video, insert video/image and transparent text watermark to video, apply special video effects, insert external subtitles to video, remove/replace audio in video, etc.
Besides that, the program also do you a great favor to transcode to professional video editing codec for post-production workflow in iMovie, Final Cut Express, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Sony Vegas, Sony Movies Studio, Davinci Resolve, etc.
Enjoy Pavtube 2015 Christmas great promotions with up to 40% off discount for Blu-ray/DVD/Video conversion software.
Interesting Christmas Facts Like Christmas Tree,
Best Christmas Movies or TV Shows to Watch on
Christmas Gifts Ideas for Children and Parents
Create and Burn Christmas Video to DVD
10 Best Free Christmas Music
Best Upcoming Christmas Movies 2015