Simple introduction of Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro
Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro is a smart DVD ripping software that provides the quickest solution to decrypt and decode DVD (Disc/Folder/ISO) files to various different standard formats including AVI, MP4, MKV, MPG, WMV, MOV, MTS, M4V, ASF, FLV, SWF, 3GP, etc or preset parameters for all pop devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android, TV, Xbox, Samsung devices, Microsoft Devices, LG/Sony/Huawei/Moto, etc and more.
Cons of WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro
Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro is close to perfection, it takes a potentailly complex task and makes it wonderfully quick and simple, while still offering incredible range of options and output formats. However, the program still has the following cons:
- Can't extract DVD ISO file or Video_TS folder
- Lacks the ability to make a 1:1 full disc opy with original file structure
- Not be able to make a lossless multi-track MKV copy with your desired subtitle languages and audio tracks
- Only available for the Windows platform
Therefore, for those people who wish to rip commercial DVD disc on Mac platform such as macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, Mac OS X El Capitan, Mac OS X Yosemite, etc or have the need to make a full disc copy of Blu-ray or lossless multi-track MKV copy, we highly recommend you to find a Winderfox DVD Ripper Pro alternative for Mac platform.
Best WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro Alternative for Mac
The best WonderFox DVD Ripper Pro alternative we recommend to you is called Pavtube ByteCopy. Apart from its cross-platform (get Mac version) convenience, full DVD disc copying and lossless multi-track DVD copying options, it has almost all the same functions and features as Wonderfox DVD Ripper Pro as just the conditions listed below:
- Powerfully bypass all DVD copy protection including region code, RCE, key2Audio, UOP, CSS, Macrovision, FluxDVD, Protect, ArccOS in the background automatically
- Full importing support for not only DVD disc but also DVD Video_TS folder and DVD IFO/ISO image file
- Automatically detect and select the main movie title (usually the one with the largest file size and longest length)
- Rip DVD to a large library of digital file formats such as AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, MKV, FLV, 3GP, H.264, H.265, etc.
- Optimize DVD for various popular devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android phone/tablet, Samsung/Sony/Asus, TV, game consoles, etc
- Extract audio from DVD disc to save as popular audio formats such as MP3, WAV, WMA, MKA, AAC, AC3, etc
- Flexibly adjust output profile parameters such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc to get the best output file quality
- Beneficial subtitle settings function to select desired subtitle from internal DVD disc, enable forced subtitle options or insert external ASS/SSA/SRT subtitles to DVD movies
- Versatitle video editing functions to trim or cut video length, crop video black edges or unwanted size area, add video/image/transparent text watermark, apply special rendering effect, change video picture brightness, contrast and saturation, flip or rotate video orientation, remove/replace audio in video, set audio fade in/out effect, deinterlace interlaced video into progressive form, adjust output video aspect ratio
- Perfect compatibility with Windows 10/8/7/XP and macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, Mac OS X El Capitan, Mac OS X Yosemite, etc
- Support hardware encoding acceleration technology, you can get up to 6x faster DVD to H.264 codec encoding speed as long as you run your computer on Graphic cards that support Nvidia CUDA or AMD App technology or up to 30x faster DVD to H.265 codec encoding speed as long as you run your computer on graphic card that supports Nvidia NVENC technology.