Everyone knows the Xbox One S which is a famous game console which is manufactured for a specific Blu-ray and DVD region, following international standards. You can install the Blu-ray player app allows you to enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies available in your region through your Xbox One S console. The Xbox One S console can play Blu-ray discs and DVDs that are sold in the same region as the console. Best of all, you can buy one Xbox One for 3D video, Xbox One S supports 3D Blu-ray discs when played on 3D TVs. We collect 2 ways for playing 3D Blu-ray disc on Xbox One S.
Way 1: Play 3D Blu-ray on Xbox One S With 3D Blu-ray app
1. Open “Store” from Xbox Home. Choose “Apps” from the Categories section.
2. Select Search apps and then enter “Bluray” to search Blu-ray Disc app.
3. Select the Blu-ray Disc app and choose “Install” in its product page.
4. After installing, select “Launch” to open this Blu-ray playing app.
5. Insert a 3D Blu-ray disc into Microsoft Xbox One S.
6. Choose the Blu-ray Disc app when it appears.
7. Select “Install” on the Blu-ray disc player app page. Then the 3D Blu-ray disc will be automatically played on Xbox One S.
Way 2: Play 3D Blu-ray on Xbox One S Without Blu-ray Drive
You can play the 3D Blu-ray on Xbox One S with 3D Blu-ray app, you also can play the 3D Blu-ray without 3D Blu-ray drive, you need one 3D Blu-ray ripper and convert the 3D Blu-ray to digital 3D movies. save it in USB, then you can insert the USB port to Xbox One S for playing. Why choose to play 3D Blu-ray on Xbox One S with USB port? You can enjoy these benefits:
- Don't worry about the frail 3D Blu-ray disc: Scratch, easy damaged, dust, etc.
- You can store the 3D Blu-ray disc and use the digital 3D movies at will
- Except the Xbox One S, you also can play the digital 3D Blu-ray on other devices, media player: PS4, iPhone 8, Samsung Note 8, etc.
- You can send the digital 3D videos to friends and share with them by E-mail or USB.
I recommend you one 3D Blu-ray ripper: ByteCopy for Mac which can remove the Blu-ray region code, AACS, BD+, RC, BD-Live, UOPs, etc, allows you to import the 3D Blu-ray disc, 3D ISO image and folder, in addition, you cna load the common DVD and Blu-ray movie to it. Then you can convert 3D Blu-ray to 3D MP4, 3D AVI, 3D WMV, 3D MKV, etc. This software allows you to choose different 3D effect: Anaglyph 3D, Side by Side 3D, Top and Bottom 3D. Bets of all, you also can get the multiple 3D videos from the common DVD and Blu-ray discs.
3 Clicks: Get the Digital 3D Blu-ray Videos for Xbox One S
1. Insert your 3D Blu-ray disc to Mac by a Blu-ray drive, run this software, and click File and choose Load files button to import Blu-ray videos directly from your disc. You can also load ISO image to it. This software will detect the Blu-ray main titles automatically.
2. Click Format and open the output video list, you can find the 3D Video quickly, here, you can choose 3D MP4, 3D MKV, 3D MP4 etc. Each 3D video format is with different 3D video effect, for example: Select “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video(*.mp4)” or “MP4 Top-Bottom 3D Video(*.mp4)”, etc.
3. Final step is easy, go back to the main interface, hit the “Convert” button under “Preview” window to carry out the 3D Blu-ray to 3D video conversion process. When you get the 3D video, you can save it to the USB, insert the USB to Xbox One S for playback. Except the Xbox One S, you also can play the digital 3D videos on PC or Mac with 3D player, or save the video on your smart phone for VR headset: Gear VR, Google Daydream VR, HTC Vive, Freely VR, etc.
How to Use the Disc and Blu-ray settings in Xbox One S
Disc and Blu-ray settings allow you to set the Xbox One S console behavior for disc playback. Maybe the following information is useful for you.
Part 1. You need to enter the Disc and Blu-ray settings
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Select Disc & Blu-ray.
Part 2. Disc settings
- Play disc automatically
If you select this setting, a disc begins playing automatically when you insert it.
- Resume playback
If you select this setting, the player bookmarks the point at which you stopped watching the disc. When you start watching again, it resumes at the same point.
Part 3. Blu-ray settings
- Dolby Digital dynamic range control
This setting allows for full audio or modifies the audio to keep a consistent volume even through the loudest action scenes.
- Enable BD Live to improve Blu-ray playback
This setting allows access to additional features and content through the BD Live service.
- Persistent Storage
Use this setting to clear Blu-ray–specific data that's been cached to the console.