What is the best way to keep kids quiet when you are busy doing housework or working? Putting them into the world of cartoons would do you a big favor. Plus, various Disney movies have released DVD version recently, including Monsters University, The Jungle Book, Frozen, The Pirate Fairy, and Saving Mr. Banks-In-Home, and more new upcoming films would be in theaters like National Treasure 3, Muppets: Most Wanted, Big Hero 6, Into the Woods, Jungle Cruise, and more.
Another achievement from watching Disney movies is that your kids would learn stuff like second language by enjoying movies. But this might need you to backup movies with more than one language and audio tracks so that you could freely exchange languages during playback.
How to backup and transfer Disney DVDs from hard disc to mobile device as well as preserve multiple languages? Pavtube ByteCopy, a professional yet easy-to-use tool, would be a great choice with its ability of ripping Disney DVD movies to multi-track MKV, MP4, MKV and AVI in HD quality.
How to backup Disney DVDs to tablet with multiple languages for kids?
Free download, install a copy of ByteCopy on your windows or mac computer and launch.
With this app, you can backup and convert DVDs, what's more, Blu-rays are supported as well for you to make 1:1 copy, lossless backup to MKV, or convert to any other video and audio format for your mobile devices.
Step 1. Load Disney DVD movie
Hit on the "Load Disc" button, browse to disc drive and import source movie. You could also add DVD VIDEO_TS folder and DVD ISO/IFO into this app.
Step 2. Choose optimized output format
Tap on the "Format" bar and select preferred profile for output. Pavtube ByteCopy provides a particular category called "Multi-track" for users who would like to preserve more than one audio track in output file. To be compatible with almost all tablets, you are recommended to choose "Multi-track Video" > "Multi-track MP4(*.mp4)" as output format.
Step 3. Start ripping Disney movie to multi-track video
Double check your adjustments and then click the "Convert" icon to start ripping Disney DVD movie to multi-track MP4. When it is done, find the output MP4 movie and transfer to your tablet. Later your kids could entertain themselves with the best movie experience without disturbing the parents at work or housework.
Transfer Disney DVD movies to iPad Air or other movie devices over wireless network
1. Firstly download & install Air Playit server to PC or Mac, download and install Air Playit client on iPad Air.
2. Run Air Playit server and you can add your video stored on your PC or Mac by clicking "Add Folder". You are also allowed to import video from your iTunes playlist to share.
3. Run the Air Playit App that has been installed on your iPad and add your server. Please make sure that your iPhone/iPad is connected with WiFi, 3G or 4G network. If the App can't find the server, you can add the server IP address and port manually. (Get the IP address and port on the main interface of Air Playit server).
4. Browse the folders under the server and tap the video that you want to play, click "Play" to finish all the steps to stream video to iPhone iPad friendly format over Wifi, 3G or 4G wireless Network.
1. Features including "forced subtitles", "Audio", "merge into one file" on the main UI are invalid when you choose profile under "Multi-track Video" category and you need adjust subtitle track and audio stream from Profile settings.
2. Pavtube ByteCopy allows users to copy source BD/DVD movie in 1:1 structure with original quality. Plus, you could also backup only the movie part without extras.
3. Besides MKV, MP4, MOV and AVI, ByteCopy could convert Disney DVD movies to other video and audio formats like M4V, MPEG, WMV, MP3, WMA, etc.