If you’re looking for a device that can play both games and movies/TV shows/music/live events, Xbox 360 deserves the center of games and entertainment universe. To maximize your entertainment with Xbox 360, it is great for you to move more video sources like Blu-ray or DVD movies to Xbox 360.
Unlike Sony’s PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 cannot be used as a Blu-ray player and fails to support an external Blu-ray drive. It is really a big issue for you to find out how to extract a Blu-ray/DVD movie from disc and then put it to Xbox 360. A Blu-ray/DVD to Xbox 360 converter can get rid of all your worries and concerns about Blu-ray/DVD playback on Xbox 360. Pavtube BDMagic(Top 5 Blu-ray Rippers Review) is competent in Blu-ray/DVD to Xbox 360 conversion and can convert all of your Blu-ray/DVD movies to Xbox 360 supported video formats.
How to play Blu-ray/DVD on Xbox 360?
Step 1. Add Blu-ray/DVD
Launch this Blu-ray/DVD to Xbox 360 converter on PC, and click “File” and “Load from disc” to import Blu-ray/DVD movie. To Blu-ray disc collectors, an external or internal Blu-ray drive is required to recognize your Blu-ray disc.
Step 2. Choose Xbox 360 supported video format
According to Xbox 360 specifications, video formats supported by Xbox 360 are AVI, H.264 (.mp4, .m4v, mp4v, .mov), MPEG-4 (.mp4, .m4v, mp4v, .mov), and WMV. For details about formats supported by Xbox 360, please find at Xbox 360 supported format.
Click the format bar to follow “Zune/Xbox 360 Device” ＞ “Xbox 360 HD Video (*.wmv).”
1. If you want to convert Blu-ray/DVD to Xbox 360 with multiple audio tracks/subtitles and chapter markers preserved, Pavtube ByteCopy will be a good choice. Run Pavtube ByteCopy and click the format bar to follow “Multi-track”. There are 4 kinds of multi-track output for you, choose the suitable one for your device.
2. Sony PS3 and Wii options are also available in this Blu-ray/DVD to Xbox 360 converter. If you got game consoles like a Sony PS3 and Wii, you can also move DVD/Blu-ray movies to them for unlimited enjoyment.
Step 3. Adjust settings for output WMV (Optional)
Before converting Blu-ray/DVD movies to Xbox 360 game console, you’re allowed to adjust parameters for your output video to get better enjoyment. Click “Settings” to “Profile Settings” interface where you’re allowed to change parameters like video size, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate, channels, etc. Here 720P is just enough for you. If you want to create 1080P video for your Xbox 360, click “Size” dropdown list under “Video” item to choose “1920*1080”.
Step 4. Start converting Blu-ray/DVD to Xbox 360
Start conversion from Blu-ray/DVD to Xbox 360 game console by clicking “Convert.”
Step 5.Transfer the converted Blu-ray/DVD to Xbox 360
1. Connect your PC and Xbox 360 to the Internet by using either an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi.
2. Download and run Windows Media Player on your PC and power on your Xbox 360. Then an indication “Media Center Extender Found” pops up at bottom right corner of your PC. On main UI of Windows Media Player, click “Library” ＞ “Media Sharing” ＞ “Share My Media”, and then click “OK.” Wait for a moment and your PC will find Xbox 360, and then click “Allow.”
3. Scroll over to “Media Menu” on your Xbox 360 and then choose “Videos.” And you’ll find the converted Blu-ray/DVD movies in Xbox 360 media library. Choose the Blu-ray/DVD movie you want to play, and press “X” on your Xbox 360 controller to start playback and enjoyment.
Enjoy Pavtube 2015 Thanksgiving Day big coupons with up to 40% off discounts for Blu-ray/DVD/Video conversion software.