QNAP has announced the availability of the new business-class TS-x73U series of NAS which can provide the 1,567 MB/s speed, excellent power of the R-Series CPU along with 10GbE readiness. When you get the perfect NAS, how do you take full use of it? Store the multiple videos, photos, musics? Most users like to do these, but I have to say that you don't use the TS-x73U NAS with the best way. TS-x73U NAS has the large storage space, why not to copy DVD to TS-x73U NAS? You can get these benefits:
- Don't need to manage and protect the DVD discs any more.
- Don't worry about the easy damaged DVD discs any more.
- Keep the DVD movie forever by the TS-x73U NAS.
- Save the DVD disc with the small space.
- Finding DVD movie with the fast speed.
- No any humidity, high temperature, dust.
Do you know why I recommend you to copy the DVD to TS-x73U NAS? Have you found the effective way to store DVD movies? I believe you must want to take action to do it now. You can follow this post and protect your DVD well.
Comprehensive Tool: DVD Ripper for Copying DVD to TS-x73U NAS
You can't store the DVD discs to TS-x73U NAS, first, you need one third DVD copy software and get the digital DVD movies, then you can upload the digital DVD video files to TS-x73U NAS. If you have one DVD ripper or DVD copy software, you can take action now, if not, I recommend one for you: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, you can install it on the latest Windows OS, at the same time, you can install this software on the Mac OS, including the latest macOS High Sierra. With the DVD ripper, you can remove most DVD copy protection, copy DVD to 300+ video formats, get the best device preset, etc. At the same time, you can adjust the video at will and edit the videos with the built-in video editor.
- Video Input: DVD disc, DVD ISO image, IFO image, DVD folder, even you can load the Blu-ray discs, ISO image and folder. Common videos are supported too.
- DVD Copy: Copy the DVD full disc: You can keep all the DVD content, copy the DVD main title: It won't the movie enjoyment.
- Convert DVD: Convert the DVD to 300+ video formats: MP4, MOV, AVI, WKV, WMV, etc.
- Get 3D Video Converter: Want to enjoy the free 3D videos? You can get the best 3D videos
- 4K Video Converter for 4K TV: Buy the 4K LG TV, Apple TV 4K, 4K Samsung TV, etc? You can get the 4K video effortlessly.
- Built-in Video Editor: You can cut the video, trim the video, add subtitles to video, adjust the video backgroud color, etc.
Convert DVD to TS-x73U NAS With The DVD Ripper
Step 1. Load the DVD disc
Open this DVD ripper by double click, then you can insert the DVDs to PC, click the File to add the DVD disc you want to convert, this software can detect the DVD main title automatically. You also can drag the DVD videos directly. If you have the multiple Blu-ray discs, you also can load them and get the best Blu-ray disc for TS-x73U NAS.
Step 2. Choose output video format
After loading the DVD disc, click Format and open the output video format list, you can choose the video formats you want, like the MP4, MOV, WMV, MKV, FLV, etc. You can choose the device you want too, like the iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, PS4, Xbox One, etc. You also can enjoy the 3D video from the common DVD disc, DVD ISO/IFO image, folder, then you can play 3D video on Samsung 3D TV, or choose the 4K video for your 4K TV.
Tip: You can click the Setting button and adjust the output video related parameters: video codec, audio codec, video frame, video bitrate, etc. You can enjoy the wonderful benefits:
- GPU acceleration: Adjust the video parameters, you can choose the video with H.264 and H.265 codec, this DVD ripper take full use of the GPU acceleration, you can get the 30x faster speed than other common DVD ripper.
- 3D effect: When you choose 3D video, there are various 3D effect are ready for you: Top-Bottom, Side-by-Side, Anaglyph.
- 4K video: When you choose the 4K video, you need to enter the setting and adjust the video resolution to 3840p.
Step 3. Start DVD video conversion
After the video option and setting are finished, you can go back to the main interface and click Convert button to start the video conversion. With the fast speed, you can get the desired video files quickly.
Hardware Specifications for TS-x73U Series: Know Them More
|CPU||AMD R-Series RX-421ND quad-core 2.1 GHz processor, turbo core up to 3.4 GHz|
|System Memory||64GB (4 x 16GB), 16GB (2 x 8GB), 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 RAM|
|Maximum Memory||64GB (4 x 16GB)|
|Memory Slot||4 x UDIMM DDR4, up to 2400MHz (For dual- or quad-DIMM configurations, you must use a pair of identical DDR4 modules.)|
|Flash Memory||512MB DOM|
|Drive Types||16 x 3.5"/2.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDDs/SSDs||12 x 3.5"/2.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDDs/SSDs||8 x 3.5"/2.5" SATA 6Gb/s HDDs/SSDs|
|M.2 SSD Slots||2 x M.2 2280/2260 SATA 6Gb/s SSDs|
|10GbE LAN Ports||2 x 10GbE SFP+ port via a preinstalled PCIe network card|
|Gigabit LAN Port||4 x Gigabit RJ45 LAN ports|
|PCIe Slot||1 x PCIe Gen 3 (x4), pre-installed with a dual-port 10GbE SFP+ LAN card|
|USB Ports||2 x USB 3.0 port, 4 x USB 2.0 port|
|LED Indicator||Status/Power, LAN, USB, Drive 1 - 16||Status/Power, LAN, USB, Drive 1 - 12||Status/Power, LAN, USB, Drive 1 - 8|
|Maintenance Port||1 x 3.5 mm console port|
|Form Factor||3U Rackmount||2U Rackmount|
|Dimension (H x W X D)||130 x 481 x 536 mm 5.12 x 18.94 x 21.10 inch||89 x 482 x 534 mm 3.5 x 18.98 x 21.02 inch|
|Net Weight||15.42 kg (34 lbs.)||14.25 kg (31.42 lbs.)||11.81 kg (26.04 lbs.)||10.71 kg (23.62 lbs.)||10.96 kg (24.16 lbs.)||9.86 kg (21.74 lbs.)|
|Operating temperature & Relative Humidity||0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F), 5 ~ 95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C|
|Power Suply||500W (x2), 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz||350W, 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz||300W (x2), 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz||300W (x2), 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz||250W (x2), 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz||250W, 100-240V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Fan||4 x 92 mm, 12V DC||2 x 70 mm, 12V DC|