Samsung Electronics announced its entirely redefined smartphones, the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge on March 1, 2015. Equipped with first-of-its-kind technology, Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge are the most advanced smartphones on the market. Creating a new standard for design, craftsmanship and performance, the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge would become users' new favorite and you would be thrilled to get one. If you are looking forward to moving DVD movies on Galaxy S6/S6 Edge but confused about detailed steps, here is the right place for the answer.
Why move DVD movies onto Galaxy S6/S6 Edge?
On one hand, it can be used as a backup of the original DVD disc to prevent accidental damage; on the other hand, DVD movies would be much easier to access on the Galaxy S6/S6 Edge, and you can enjoy your DVD collections on the move without DVD player.
Best DVD to Galaxy S6 Edge Converter
Pavtube DVDAid for Windows/Mac(Best DVD Ripper for Windows Mac Review) is a powerful yet simple DVD ripping tool converting DVD disc, DVD VIDEO_TS folder, and DVD IFO/ISO files to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge supported formats like H.264 MP4 video, therefore you can watch DVD movies anywhere and any place you desire. Plus, this app enables to move DVD movies to other Android devices including Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Galaxy Note, HTC One, Nook HD, Kindle Fire HD X, Xperia Z, Nexus 7, etc.
How-to: Convert DVD movies to Galaxy S6 Edge
Step 1: Add DVD movie file.
Free download and install Pavtube DVDAid. Insert DVD into disc drive, launch the software, and import the source DVD by clicking "Load Disc" button.
Tip 1: On the software UI, choose optimized language from Audio and Subtitle drop-down boxes for display in saved movie and check the playback in the preview window.
Step 2: Choose Galaxy S6/S6 Edge supported format.
Find the optimized format for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge from "Format" menu. To play DVD on Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, H.264 MP4 would be a great choice.
Tip 2: If you cannot find the exact same profile under Format list, don't worry, just select "Android Phones 1080P Video(*.mp4)" under Android category, and adjust parameters to get a satisfying video/audio playback on your device.
Step 3: Convert DVD for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge.
Start ripping DVD for Galaxy S6/S6 Edge by clicking "Convert" button. When DVD to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge conversion is done, you now can transfer DVD to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge for viewing.
Transfer DVD to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge
Click "Open" button on the software UI to find the ripped MP4 video. Connect Galaxy S6/S6 Edge to your computer, and transfer converter files to Galaxy S6/S6 Edge via USB cable.
1. Make sure the screen of your Galaxy S6/S6 Edge is unlocked.
2. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge to your PC with the supplied USB cable. If you're asked to select a USB connection on your device, choose Media device (MTP).
3. Use the File Transfer window that pops up on your computer to drag and drop files.
To realize Mac transfer, you'll need the help of Android File Transfer.
1. Download and install Android File Transfer on your Mac.
2. Launch Android File Transfer.
3. Make sure the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge is unlocked.
4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge to your Mac with the supplied USB cable.
5. If you're asked to select a USB connection on your Note Edge, choose Media device (MTP).
6. Use the Android File Transfer window that pops up on your Mac to drag and drop media files.
7. Disconnect your S6/S6 Edge and Mac when the transfer is over.