Everyday we can get the different 3D movies which bring us amazing 3D experience. With the development of the 3D Blu-ray movies, you can find more and more 3D Blu-ray discs on the market, like the The Walk - 3D Blu-ray, Doctor Strange - Marvel Cinematic Universe Edition, Avatar, Flying Swords of Dragon Gate and so on. How to play these 3D Blu-ray movies? You can get one 3D TV with the wide screen and extensive 3D experience. For some 3D TV beginners, are you at a loss when you are choosing one 3D TV form the countless TV brands? We have chosen out the best 3D TV for you, hope you like them.
Top 3 Best 3D TVs for Your 3D Movies
No 1. LG OLEDE6P 4K Ultra HD OLED Series 3D OLED TVs
Size: 55-Inch | 65-Inch
Guide: If you are looking for not only the Best 3D TV but one of the best TVs to come along so far, then consider the LG OLEDE6P Series OLED TVs. In terms of 3D, the LG E6P Series utilizes LG's Cinema 3D technology, that supports comfortable to wear and less expensive Passive Polarized Glasses (2 Pairs Included). For added 3D support, the E6P series includes real time 3D conversion for 2D sources and 3D to 2D conversion (if desired). Also, for two player gameplay, these sets provide split screen point-of-view (additional glasses purchase required).
- Smart Functionality: Yes - web OS 3.0
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.7" x 30.2" x 2.2", TV with stand: 48.7" x 30.2" x 6.9"
- Inputs: 4 HMDI, 3 USB, 1 RF, 1 Component, 1 Composite, 1 Optical, 1 RS232C, 1 Ethernet
- HDR Enhanced Display
No 2. LG UH8500 Series Super UHD Series LED/LCD TVs
Size: 55-Inch | 60-Inch | 65-Inch
Guide: The LG UH8500 Series is a 4K Ultra HD LED/LCD TV line that can display 3D images. For 3D viewing, just as on its 3D-enabled OLED TVs LG employs its LG Cinema 3D technology, which uses passive glasses. Some of the benefits of passive glasses include better 3D viewing comfort, increased brightness of 3D images, no need for battery charging or replacement, and the lower prices charged for passive 3D glasses (about $10 each - but the TV comes with two pairs). Also, even though most 3D sources are limited to 1080p resolution, LG's 4K more upscale brings out more detail which counteracts softening of 3D images sometimes encountered when viewing on a 1080p TV.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.8" x 28.4" x 2", TV with stand: 48.8" x 30.5" x 9.4"
- Smart functionality gives you access to your favorite apps and content using webOS 3.0
- Pairs 4K Ultra HD picture clarity with the contrast, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR) for the most lifelike picture
- 120Hz refresh rate allows fast moving action scenes to be seen with virtually no motion blur (240Hz effective rate)
No 3. Sony XBR-X930D 4K Ultra HD TVs With 3D and HDR
Size: 55-Inch | 65-Inch
Guide: The Sony XBR-X930D series 4K Ultra HD TVs come both 55 and 65-inch sizes and offer up 3D viewing capability using the Active Shutter Glasses option (TDG-BT500A glasses require additional purchase - Buy from Amazon). In addition to 3D viewing, the X930 series incorporates Sony's Triluminos Color enhancement technology, and are HDMI 2.0a/HDCP 2.2 compliant.
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); Motionflow XR 960 (Effective)
- Backlight: GRID ARRAY with Local Dimming and Boosting; Edge Lit
- Smart Functionality: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.9" x 28.3" x 1.4", TV with stand: 48.9" x 30.4" x 10.4"
- Inputs: 4 HDMI (HDCP 2.2/HDMI 2.0a), 3 USB
Getting Free 3D Movies for Any 3D TV
When you get the 3D TVs, where do you get the 3D movies? From the Amazon? Buying the 3D Blu-ray disc on the store? How much money have you spent on 3D movies? If you just watch the movie once, maybe you can refer to the 3D video converter which can convert the common 2D video to 3D videos, common DVD and Blu-ray to 3D videos. For example: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows is just one of the best 3D video converter which is easy to install and use, you can install it on the Windows OS, including the latest Windows 10. For Mac users, you can install the best 3D video converter for Mac (macOS High Sierra). Following is the main features you are searching for.
- Input the common 2D videos, like the MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, MKV, H.265, etc.
- Support the common DVD and Blu-ray disc, ISO/IFO image and folder.
- Remove the most DVD and Blu-ray protection, like the region code, UOPs, CSS,
- Convert the BD 3D ISO with Full Dolby True HD/DTS Master Audio on HTPC
- Convert the common 2D Video/BD/DVD to 3D with ease.
- Output the 3D MP4, 3D AVI, 3D WMV, etc. You can choose different 3D video effect: SBS/TAB/Anaglyph
- Compress 3D BD50 to BD25 with 3D Effects and create your own 3D library.
Jusy 3 Clicks: Create Your 3D Library
Click 1. First, you need to Launch this 2D to 3D Converter. You can hit "Load from disc" to import your 2D DVD or Blu-ray disc. Also you can choose the File and load the common videos. You also can drag the videos, DVD and Bu-ray movies to this software directly from the computer hard drive. Best of all, you even can do the batch video conversion by loading one folder with multiple video files
Click 2. Tap on "Format" bar and find "3D Video", there are a lot of format options for you, select one of them according to your own needs. You can convert the videos, DVD, Blu-ray or 3D Blu-ray ISO to SBS 3D MKV. In addition, you can choose other 3D video formats, like the 3D AVI, 3D MP4 for various VR Headsets like HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, VR Box, Google Daydream View, ANTVR, PS VR,
Tips: For better 3D enjoyment, you can enter the setting window by clicking the Setting button and adjust the 3D video codec, frame rate, bitrate, audio codec, channel. In addition, with the built-in video editor, you can change the video aspect ratio for your smartphone.
Click 3. After the video format selection and setting are done, hit right-bottom "Convert" button to start 2D to 3D format conversion process. When the conversion, click "Open Output Folder" to pop out the folder with your desired 3D movies in the right displaying order.
When you get the 3D videos, you can save it on the smartphone, like the iPhone 8, Samsung Note 8 or you can save it on the USB port and insert the USB flash drive to the TV USB port, like the Apple TV, Samsung 3D TV, etc.
About 2D Videos, 3D Videos, 3D glasses FAQs
What is a 2D and 3D?
- 2D (2 dimensional) is regular high definition programming. (no glasses required).
- 3D (3 dimensional) gives depth to the picture and requires 3D programming and 3D glasses. 3D content is actually two separate pictures, slightly offset from one another. The 3D glasses bring these together into one image that has width, height, and depth.
Can I watch the 2D Video with 3D glasses?
No, 3D glasses are only required to view 3D content. Regular SD (Standard Definition) or HD (High Definition) programming are viewed just as they are on regular HDTVs without 3D glasses. There is a common misconception that a 3D TV is only for 3D content, but it is a regular HDTV with the addition of 3D.
What is the best 3D Movies?
Form the most users' feedback , these 3D movies are very popuar among people: The Lego Batman Movie | Logan | Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 | Alien: Covenant | Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales