Vimeo is an online videosharing website that caters to amateur and professional filmmakers by offering highquality video encoding, including full HD support, while restricting users from uploading cliplike videos that are popular on certain websites like YouTube. Videos can be uploaded by registered Vimeo users using the Webbased upload tool.
Like fellow video sharing sites YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo also have strict limitation on the file formats, size and other uploading settings such as video bit rate, frame rate, resolution, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, etc. Fortunately, all those headscratching issues can be easily eliminated with a powerful Vimeo Video Converter, which helps to produce Vimeo best uploading formats and settings from any media types.
Have no idea how to choose the right Vimeo Video Converter on your own, just have a reference at the following 6 important criterion.
- Full support for all media types.
- Equipped with the ability to handle both 4K/2K/HD/SD resolution video.
- Produce Vimeo best uploading file format.
- Adjust output profile parameters to generate Vimeo best uploading settings.
- Compress your video files with less quality loss so that you can create a small video with good quality.
save a good amount of storage space with less quality loss.
- Super fast conversion speed - Encoding or compressing your files for Vimeo can take long hours and therefore will waste your precious time for doing other task. A best Vimeo Converter will do its best to convert video fast to save your precious time.
After a lot of online comparison and testing by following the standards listed above, we finally settled on Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Windows/Mac, the program can better satisfy all the great demand to export the best uploading formats and settings for Vimeo in the following aspects:
- Enhanced media compatibility for all media types including all digital video formats (H.265/HEVC, MXF, XAVC/XAVC S, Prores, AVCHD included) and also commercial Blu-ray/DVD with copy protection and region code.
- Full support to handle all resolution video including 4K/2K/HD/SD for Vimeo uploading.
- Direct produce Vimeo best uploading SD format "H.264 Baseline/Main Profile Video (*.mp4)", HD format"H.264 High Profile Video(*.mp4)" and also AAC-LC audio codec.
- Flexible adjust output profile parameters such as video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate, channels, etc to make them adapt with Vimeo best uploading settings.
- Compress vimeo video to save a good amount of storage space with no quality loss with the programs built-in trimming function to remove unwanted parts from the video or the splitting function to split large video into small clips by file size, count or length.
- Batch conversion mode to import multiple different file formats at the same time to save your video loading time. In addition, the program also supports up to 6x speed H.264 encoding acceleration if you run the program on a computer with Nvidia Graphic cards that supports Nvidia CUDA or AMD APP technology.
Besides above listed important functions, the program also allows you to adjust output video aspect ratio to let them fit with Vimeo, add external subtitles to video to make it better to following with. This best Vimeo Video Converter keeps constant update with perfect support for the new Windows 10 and macOS Sierra. As a shareware that doesn’t feature any ads or bundled adware, you can first try it to make sure whether it can do the job you want it to do before you decide whether to buy it.