As the best DVD ripping software, Pavtube DVDAid for Mac offers Mac users the efficient way to copy disc with 1:1 DVD structure and save to computer hard drive without quality loss. At the meantime, it helps convert any DVD movies to almost all popular SD and HD video formats like H.264, DivX, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MKV, etc. and you could freely watch DVD movies on iPad, iPhone, Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note, Nexus, PSP, PS3, and other multimedia devices. Once you get this app, DVD movie experience can be extended not only on Mac but also on the move.
1.When ripping/converting DVD using Final Cut Pro oriented format templates(e.g. Apple Prores), please ensure that your computer has Final Cut Pro installed, otherwise the converted files will have audio only without image.
2.If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs, or you may get files with sound only without video.
Rip DVD disc, DVD folder, and DVD ISO/IFO to MP4, MPEG, H.264, MOV, WMV, MKV, AVI, M4V and many other SD, HD format and even the new H.265/HEVC formats
Convert DVD to playable file type for iPad, iPhone, Smasung Galaxy Tab, Nokia, Google Nexus, HTC, Android smartphones, tablets, etc.
Copy the entire disc with original DVD structure to the Mac hard drive for storage of DVD re-creation;
Backup a complete 100% DVD VOB movie without extracts.
With a built-in video editor, you are able to create DVD movies as per your needs and share with friends or enjoy by yourself.
Pavtube DVDAid for Mac offers you a practical way to rotate videos, apply special visual effects, change the video parameters, trim, cropping, add subtitles, watermarks and more.
built in a practical and easy-to-use video editor, which allows you to customize source DVD movies for personalized output files. It could trim video length, crop video size to remove black margins, adjust video effect, apply image or text watermark, etc.
To get best movie playback, Pavtube DVDAid for Mac allows you to adjust video and audio parameters including: video codec, audio codec, video size, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, channel, etc. so that the output DVD movie could meet your target players or purposes more.
Pick up the preferred audio track and subtitles for saving in output DVD movie to get better enjoyment.
One-click to rename and distinguish the output file; easily customize output destination to your computer hard drive or directly to NAS server.
Q: How to rip the DVD into one file instead of in chapters?
A: Check all the chapters of a DVD and then check the box of ‘Merge into one file’ before you start converting the movie.
Q: I have purchased the software but it won't take the code I have. What should I do?
A: Please remove the trial version and then download the retail version from your registration download link. Install the retail version, copy and paste your registration code to the register field. Notice that you should not leave any space before the code.
Q: How can I set the output file name?
A: Please find the column named ‘Destination File’ on file list. Double click the output name and then you can type in desired output file name.
Q: I’d like to eliminate black bars (edges) from the movie, what should I do?
A: Click ‘Edit’ button to enter into the edit panel and switch to the Crop tab, then just drag the dashed frame on the video screen of the original preview window to cut off the unwanted parts to get the right aspect ratio you need.
Q: I am trying to capture a still picture from a video clip to use as a song background. Is it possible?
A: Yes. You can double-click the file and preview it with the app, under the preview window there is a ‘Snapshoot’ button. Click the button when it plays to the frame you would like to capture. And you can locate the thumbnails by clicking the ‘Open’ button next to ‘Snapshoot’ button.
Q: Is it possible for the app to remember the settings? I want to use the same settings for some formats
A: You can customize formats and save them for future use. Click the format bar, select a most used format, and click ‘Settings’ button to customize it. Click ‘Save as’ button and renamed the format to whatever you like, finally click ‘OK’ to save. Then you could directly find this format in Custom when select Format in the main interface of this program..
1.Support for Mac OS X El Capitan
2.Fix some bugs
1.Support encoding to HEVC MKV.
2.Compatible with Sony/LG/Samsung/Panasonic TVs.
1.support encoding to .m3u8
2.support new DVD movies
3.fix some bugs
1. Supported to encode H.265/HEVC codec
2. Optimize coding parameters
3. Fix some bugs
1. Add profiles for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy Note 4
2. fix some bugs
1. correct the title selection bug
2. modify the bus key issue
3. attach developer signature to Mac products
4. rename three products
* DVD Ripper --------> DVDAid
* DVD Ripper for Mac --------> DVDAid for Mac
* Free DVD Ripper --------> Free DVDAid
* Free DVD Ripper for Mac --------> Free DVDAid for Mac
* Blu-ray Ripper --------> BDMagic
* Blu-ray Ripper for Mac --------> BDMagic for Mac
1. Support latest DVD
2. update Mac pkg and dmg install packages simultaneously
3. Fixed some known bugs
1. Fixed crash issue of Video Player Component on Mac 10.9
2. Fixed the crash issue of Video Editor Component on Mac 10.9
3. Fixed the issue that last location cannot be remembered
4. Corrected the default locations to the right directories instead of Document.
1. New features
* Added bug report feature. (Help> Bug Report)
* Optimized video codec for Kindle Fire formats
* Removed the feature to estimate output file size
* Choosing main title for DVD by default/ full disc copying without choosing root title manually.
* Fixed some known bugs
3. User Interface changes
* Removed angle option
* Removed 3D effects from Video Editor Window
1. Support adding *.srt and *.ass subtitle
2. Direct copy titles from DVD
3. Support latest DVD
1. Removed file mode
2. Changed default output name to "disc name_titlexxxx"
3. Removed Streaming Server
4. Other operational functionalities optimization, such as seek, interlace detecting, etc.
1. Optimized Main Interface color
2. Added "Get Starting" notification at program starting
3. Removed Angle selection
4. Removed CUDA/AMD icon from main interface
5. Optimized trial notice window while clicking Convert button
1. Added video bit rate options for Avid DNxHD format
2. Other bugs fixing
Fixed video-audio sync issues
Supports latest Blu-ray discs
Fixed the main title detecting issues for DVDs
Add more output formats for Mobile Devices
- Improved stability and optimized media player.
- Enhanced DVD loading and analyzing process.
- Added 16 new profiles for recent devices and HD media players.
- Fixed crashing issues on OS X 10.5.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Fixed the improper processing of Crop feature.
- Some other bug fixes and spell-checking.
- Added optional DVD import mode.
- Changed Apple TV .mp4 profiles to .m4v.
- Added XDCAM EX, XDCAM HD, and XDCAM HD422 profiles.
- Fixed some bugs.
A professional, fast, all-inclusive Mac Blu-ray/DVD backup tool and media converterBuy now
Best Mac Multi-track Blu-ray and DVD converter to improve movie experience.Buy now
Pavtube BDMagic for Mac is a user-friendly and handy tool for Mac OS users to backup, convert and edit Blu-ray/DVD discs with simple operations.Buy now