Apple has now released macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 which is the latest Mac OS system, most mac users have upgraded the mac version and can't wait to try the new system. It's rally so good to use? Most users start to feedback the video playback issue on macOS High Sierra 10.13.2:
While playing videos, sometimes the video stops, then starts playing a couple of frames in a loop, then goes solid green, while audio continues to play. This happens whether video is playing on Quick Time, Quick Look or Safari, and once it starts, all video playback is affected, in Safari, Quick Time, or Quick Look, whether local or streaming, including in other user accounts.
Solution: Starting Your Mac in Safe Mode
Have you met the same issue? Some users sugest to set the Safe mode. Safe mode (sometimes called safe boot) is a way to start up your Mac so that it performs certain checks and prevents some software from automatically loading or opening. Before proceeding with any troubleshooting you should make sure you have a backup of your data.
- Verifies your startup disk and attempts to repair directory issues, if needed
- Loads only required kernel extensions
- Prevents startup items and login items from opening automatically
- Disables user-installed fonts
- Deletes font caches, kernel cache, and other system cache files
However, some users still can't play the video on macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 smoothly, especially the 4K files, we want to recommend you one safe and reliable way: Convert the video to macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 friendly video formats for playback. You just need to get one video converter and convert the video format to the media player best supported video formats, you may can play the video happily, let's go and have a look.
Wonderful Video Converter for macOS High Sierra 10.13
There are many video converters on the market, when you are searching for one powerful video converter, you may need to consider these factors:
- High OS compatibility which can support the latest Mac OS: macOS High Sierra 10.13
- Stability, you must don't want to get the video conversion process or the software interruption
- Multiple video formats which you can select the videos from them
- Easy steps, especially for the video converter beginner, this point is important.
We find the perfect video converter which can satisfy you: Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac, with the user-friendly interface, simple buttond and installation, you will love it. This software not only can support the mac os, including the latest macOS High Sierra 10.13, also has the Windows version: Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate which can support the latest windows 10, you can install one and have a try.
This software allows you to import the multiple videos with different video formats, like the MP4, AVI, FLV, MOV, WMV, VOB, etc, you also can load the video from different video sources, like the 4K video from the DJI drone, cameras, 4K downloaded videos, you even can load the DVD and Blu-ray videos to it, then you can play the DVD and Blu-ray on mac without the external hard drive.
There are 300+ video formats are listed for you, you can convert the video to any video you want, except these, you also can adjust the video and audio codec which often affect the video playback.For example: You can watch the video without audio due to the audio codec incompatibility issue, you can adjust the audio codec. You also can change other video factors, like the video frame, video bitrate, video resolution, audio channels, etc.
Convert the Videos to Videos Within 3 Steps
Step 1. Open this software and load the videos you want to convert, you can drag the videos to this software directly or add the folder with multiple videos, this software allows you to do batch video conversion, you can save much time and energy and do other things.
Step 2. Click Format and open the output video list, you may find 300+ videos at here, choose one you want, for example: You can choose the H.264 video from the Common Video which is wide used by most media players, you also can choose the HD Videos or 3D Video for different video effects.
In the Setting window, you can adjust the video and audio related parameters if you want to do, like the video and audio codec, video frame, video bitrate, audio channels. You just need to select the parameters you want, you also can input the parameters manually.
Step 3. Go back to the main interface and click the Convert button to start the video conversion, this software will finish the video conversion and outputs the perfect video for you.
There are some bugs in macOS High Sierra, some users want to know if they need to install the macOS High Sierra. If you are at a loss, you can refer to these suggestions:
Shouldn’t Install macOS High Sierra;
- Don’t Install if You Aren’t Prepared
- Don’t Install if You Are Worried About macOS High Sierra Problems
- Don’t Install if You Use a Really old Mac
- Don’t Install if You’re Traveling
Should Update to macOS High Sierra:
- Install if you have macOS Sierra Problems
- Install for new emoji
- Install for Safari Upgrades
- Install for New Photos Features
- Install if You Need Better Security
- Install macOS Sierra External GPU & VR Support
- Install If You’re Using iOS 11 on your iPhone and iPad
- Install for Apple File System
- Install for New Notes Features
- Install for Exciting New macOS High Sierra Features