Playing DVD on DVD player is not a difficult thing, you can play the DVD on the DVD player, most users like to play the DVD on PC with the DVD player which can support the DVD player, like the Zoom Player which is an excellent DVD player, you can play the DVD on Zoom Player smoothly, at the same time, you also can play the Blu-ray disc on Zoom Player. For many Zoom Player beginners, you can refer to the following formation and know the Zoom Player well.
Zoom Player Key Features:
- DVD Playback from Disc, Hard Drive or network connection.
- Powerful, category based Media Library interface.
- Decrypted Blu-Ray Movie playback with Subtitle support.
- Video Wall (Span a single video across multiple monitors).
- Create custom Mobile-Phone RingTones from playing media.
- Scene-Cut (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/Video editing).
- Non-Linear 16:9 (widescreen) / 4:3 (fullscreen) video scaling
- GuardDog (Automatically restart Zoom Player if the player becomes unresponsive).
- HTML, Flash and QuickTime Interactivity (Browse content from within Zoom Player, bypassing standard media controls).
Supported OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and more.
All popular formats are supported: H.264, XVID, DIVX, DVD, Blu-Ray, FLV, WMV, QuickTime, MPEG 1/2/4, MP3, AAC, DTS, Dolby Digital, FLAC and many more.
How to Play DVDs on Zoom Player At Will?
*DVD structures are complicated, especially some new DVDs which are protected by the advanced DVD copy protection, Zoom Player can't read all the DVDs smoothly, how to do?
*DVD discs are easy to be damaged, at the same time, you want to play one liked DVD again and again, you may pay attention to the DVD disc, if the DVD is damaged, how to do? (Rip damaged DVD)
*For DVD collectors, multiple DVD discs need the much storage space, how to get the smaller storage space?
Why not try to get the popular digital videos for Zoom Player, such as: H.264, XVID, DIVX, DVD, Blu-Ray, FLV, WMV, QuickTime, MPEG 1/2/4, etc. You totally can get the digital videos from the DVD and play the DVD movies on H.264, XVID, Zoom Player. I think the Pavtube ByteCopy is the dream DVD ripper you are searching for which can save your DVDs and provide the best DVD experience on the Zoom Player.
- Import the DVD disc to it, this software also can load the DVD ISO/IFO images to it.
- Remove DVD copy protection like region codes, CSS, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs and Disney X-project DRM easily
- Rip and convert the DVD to iPhone X supported video formats, like the MP4, MPEG-2, H.264, MOV, MKV, etc.
- Get the 4K videos from the common DVD video easily, like the 4K H.264, 4K H.265 videos.
- Create 3D videos from the common DVD for 3D video player
Step by Step to Get the Best Videos for Zoom Player
Step 1. Load DVD movie
Insert the DVD disc to your PC and run this DVD ripper software. Click “File” ＞ “Load from disc” in top left corner to import DVD movies. You also can load the DVD folder by “Load from folder” and load the DVD ISO/IFO images by the “Load IFO/ISO.”
Step 2. Choose output video format
Find the format bar and click it to go to the format list where you can select the right output format for your device or editing system. Here for Mede8er Multimedia Player, you need to follow “HD Video” ＞ “MKV HD Video (*.mkv).”, you also can choose the HD MP4 video.
Best of all, when you choose the video with H.264 or H.265 codec, you can get the 30x faster speed than other DVD ripper. This software takes the advanced GPU acceleration. In addition, you can upscale the HD video to 4K video by adjusting the video resolution. Click the Setting and adjust other video parameters at will.
Step 3. Rip DVD to Zoom Player
Hit the button “Convert” to start DVD to Zoom Player supported video conversion. When you are waiting for the result, you also can watch the videos on the preview Windows.
Conclusion: When you can't play some Blu-ray disc on Zoom Player, you also can get the help from this software and convert the Blu-ray to Zoom Player friendly video formats. If you want to get the DVD and Blu-ray copies, no problem, you can realize this goal.