Are you or your friend a member of Android member zone? Android phones and tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy TabPro, Galaxy Tab 4, Sony Xperia Z2, Google Nexus 7 and HTC One (M8) etc., are the market new hot spots because of their large-size screen, vivid picture display effect, and frequent update release, which enable users to watch videos anywhere and anytime at will. However, all DVD collections purchased from local or online shops like Avatar, Madagascar, Princess Bride, Beauty and the Beast are copyright protected and limited within physical hard disks. How to release your DVDs from hard disks to Android devices and avoid compatibility issues from ruining the movie night?
Find a Professional yet easy-to-use DVD Ripper for Android Tablet
To watch DVD movies on Android tablet or mobile phone, you need to convert DVD to Android supported video formats beforehand. Pavtube DVDAid, recently upgraded with new features included, is a good choice for ripping DVD movies to Android compatible video files with fast speed and later transfer created MP4 videos to any Android phone or tablet easily. With its built-in video editor, you are allowed to simply edit and create DVD movies in your own way, including trimming, cropping, splitting, merging into one file, attaching external subtitle file, adding watermarks, etc. Both versions of Pavtube DVDAid are available, and install suitable package on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to convert DVDs to Android Tablets/Phones with Best DVD to Android converter?
Step 1: Load DVD Disc
Insert a DVD disc to PC DVD-ROM, run the software and load DVD into the best DVD to Android converter.
Step 2: Get videos with optimized settings for Android
Click on the "Format" drop-down list, you can find the presets of your device there and then set it as the output format to get videos with optimized settings for your Android. In case you have trouble locating the best output format for your Android device, general profile for Android phones and tablets are listed under Android category.
Step 3: Customize output video and audio quality
Optionally you could customize output video and audio quality in "Settings", including video codec, video size, bitrate, frame rate, etc.
Step 4: Start the DVD to Android MP4 conversion
Click the big "Convert" button to start to convert DVD to Android MP4. When the conversion is done, simply click the "Open output folder" icon to locate the created MP4 video, and then you could transfer this DVD movie to your Android device for movie enjoyment with ease.
How to transfer video files from computer to Android Phone or Tablet via USB?
1. Connect your Android device to computer (either PC or laptop) using the USB cable comes with your smartphone. You'll receive a notification from the task bar of desktop that the USB is connected. Install the device as it instructed.
2. When the Android smartphone is connected as USB storage, the screen will indicate that USB storage is in use and you receive a notification. Pull down the notification bar on your Android device and choose USB Connected or USB Connection.
3. Touch Turn on USB Storage (or Mount, USB Mass Storage, Disk Drive depend on the device you use) to confirm that you want to transfer videos to Android Smartphone.
4. Now you see the green Android image turn to orange and the screen reads USB storage in use. You can now copy videos back and forth. Just open Movies folder and copy videos or music to Android device.
Note that if you turn on USB storage, some applications you are using will stop and may be unavailable until you turn off USB storage.
Steps to dismount your SD Card or Turn off USB Storage Mode:
1. Drag down the notification bar on the Android device and choose "Turn off USB storage," "Turn Off," or "Dismount" the card.
2. Disconnect the Android smartphone from the USB cable.