Samsung UBD-M9500 Blu-ray player offers the excellent best in picture quality and more ways to enjoy your Blu-ray content. With high dynamic range (HDR) content, 360° content playback, built-in Wi-Fi, you can enjoy the best 4K Blu-ray discs on Samsung UBD-M9500 Blu-ray player. You can stay at hme and swim in the Blu-ray world.
If you have buy the Samsung UBD-M9500, no doubt, you have collected many wonderful Blu-ray discs for the Samsung UBD-M9500, in 2017, there are many excellent Blu-ray discs, like the Your Name, Jason Bourne, Hidden Figures, Captain Underpants: First Epic2, etc. However, keeping the Blu-ray discs are not a easy thing. For example:
- Blu-ray discs are really frail which are easy to be damaged, like the scratch, the dirty, the frequent playback, etc.
- Some latest Blu-ray discs are protected by the latest technology, like the BD+, AACS, Region Codes, etc, they will affect the common Blu-ray disc playback.
- When you rent the the Blu-ray disc from he store, you can't keep the Blu-ray disc for longer time,
How to solve these troubles? You can rip the Blu-ray to Samsung UBD-M9500 supportd video formats, I think that rip Blu-ray with Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD Master Audio for Samsung UBD-M9500 is the best option. You can get the skill at below.
Best Blu-ray Ripper for Samsung UBD-M9500
You can try the Pavtube ByteCopy which is one of the best Blu-ray ripper, you can remove the Blu-ray BD+, AACS, Region Codes, MKB v61, MKB v62, ec copy protection at will. This software is easy to do, just a few minutes, you can own this Blu-ray player on PC and Mac, like the windows 10 and macOS High Sierra. You can get 300+ video formats from it, like the MP4, AVI,WMV, MOV, WKV, etc.
You can rip and keep Blu-ray Dolby 5.1 and Dolby TrueHD 7.1 Audio, which can bring you the best audio experience. You also can keep Blu-ray with AC3 and DTS 5.1 surround sound when you choose the lossless multi-track MKV video, you can keep all the video chapters, audio tracks and subtitles. Except the common Blu-ray videos, you also csm load the Blu-ray 3D ISO image and play Blu-ray 3D ISO with Full Dolby True HD/DTS Master Audio on HTPC.
You not only can adjust the Blu-ray audio parameters, you also can edit the video if you have record the 4K video with iPhone, DJI drone or other camera, you can cut the video to short length, or split the videos into clips, you also can add the subtitles to videos for fun, best of all, you even can adjust the video aspect ratio for better playback.
Rip Blu-ray with Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD Master Audio
Step 1. Load the Blu-ray disc
Install the best Blu-ray ripper on PC. then optn it, click the “Load from Disc”icon to import the Blu-ray Disc. You also can load the BDMV folder by choosing the “Load from folder” from the dropdown list of “File”, of course, you also can choose to load the ISO images too.
Step 2. Choose Lossless MKV video
Click the Format and select "Multi-track Video" > "Lossless/encoded Multi-track MKV(*.mkv)" for output. You can get lossless audio streams without transcoding. At the video setting windows, you also can choose the chapters, audio tracks, and subtitles.
Tip: You must make sure that the original Blu-ray disc contains Dolby TrueHD 7.1 audio.
Click the Setting button and adjust the video. For ripping Blu-ray with Dolby 5.1 tracks, open "Multi-task Settings" window, click "Audio" tab, check "Encode" to get encoded MKV files with Dolby Digital 5.1 audio saved. In this way, you also can rip Blu-ray with original DTS-HD Master audio track
Step 3. Start the Blu-ray with Dolby TrueHD/DTS-HD Master Audio conversion
After the options are finished, you can go back to the main interface and click the Convert button to start the video conversion quickly. Just wait for a while, you can get the best Blu-ray videos for Samsung UBD-M9500. When you get the videos, you can save it in the USB and play the converted Blu-ray videos on Samsung UBD-M9500 with USB.
- A 5.1 surround sound system uses 6 channels (feeding into 6 speakers) to create surround sound. 7.1 surround sound systems use 8 channels. The two extra channels of sound (and two extra speakers) provide a slightly better audio quality.
- 5.1 surround sound is achieved with Dolby Digital or DTS. DTS uses less compression but is also less common than Dolby Digital.
- 7.1 surround sound can be achieved using Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master audio. These are considered "lossless audio," identical to the movie studio's original.